Knap FM16.3 4231 Stargazing Tactic

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 134K
Do you have right footed on left and vice versa?
yes they are inverted forwards

Won The Champions League with Sporting Lisbon in the first season no transfers. This tactic is utterly insane.

Not at home today so quick test using TTF testing league

I had a lot of success in LLM by changing the cm's to ball winning midfielders

I prefer LL and just started a game last night with Margate, really for testing, as an alternative to Ebbsfleet. I will try the BMW tweak later.

I had a lot of success in LLM by changing the cm's to ball winning midfielders
may be on to something here i just plugged this in with your tweak 1st game 5-0 victory over barca they didnt get a kick followed by 5-2 and a 4-0 win i also added the new corner set up put on the forum today in the 4-0 win and 2 goals came from set plays?? well done guys almost making the game loveable again haha

may be on to something here i just plugged this in with your tweak 1st game 5-0 victory over barca they didnt get a kick followed by 5-2 and a 4-0 win i also added the new corner set up put on the forum today in the 4-0 win and 2 goals came from set plays?? well done guys almost making the game loveable again haha
hey mate can you upload your tactic please! thanks

if somebody can tell me how to i will upload if knap doesnt mind

i must point out in the 5-2 played my reserves to rest 1st team and all 3 games have been at home so the away test is still to come

missmith
If you put it on a download I will test it now.

i can put the tactic to steam if that helps?? or to upload here i need help haha

FM16.3STARGAZING22222_08043207-1D6C-461B-B5A4-970146352DA7.fmf hope this worked

not saying its perfect or the finished product but........ 6-2 win 1st away game in cup against team from division below went 5 up then put youngsters on. got done twice on the break for there goals but 2 of my goals from set plays amc is corner taker not sure if he's the best gut but am sure will work that out

Yeah its killing for me in away games, but when teams park the bus when I'm at home its frustrating at times.