Knap FM16.3 4231 Stargazing Tactic

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 134K
first proper test loaded my barnsley league 1 save in plugged it in for cup game v stoke at home won 3-0 1st game from corner batted themthey played big guns as well

next game 4-1 away on problem im see if there is anything to moan about is the defence dont seem to go to striker when he has the ball?? like 5 players around him nobody tackles him and he picks a team mate out usually at the back post and goal its the only way ive conceeded

Did not go as planed

1st 24 games bwm with Guido corners 49PTS
2nd 24 games with tactic from download 53pts so full test 106pts
Goals from corners not that good - There is a routine that is 1 every 2 games but not tested yet.

Also lost a lot of points after winning league.

sam winnall has scored 6 in 6 with this tactic hes like ronaldo hahaha

Tested a revised version last night mainly set piece changes

What changes Knap? I put the Guido corner to 6 yard box and its working a lot better

Changed to these - also tweaked back 4 but still testing with Margate.

Knap any chance you can do atest on that 4-3-3 you had a few weeks back you put it up for me but my laptop crashed and all files deleted , Would love to see what you could do with a 433 please .

I have an updated 433 - 108 pts on Wills European League - not tested with a Club.

Unrelated question but have you anything 3-5-2 Wing back? would love to do bit of Conte save somewhere

OIs still per OP and for 16.3.

The Asymmetric did well with Cherries and the independent tests use underdogs but I would try to improve squas as much as possible.

Have you tested the 352 in any of the testing leagues?

Margate season but not convinced about corner set up at this level.

With the 433 there is another version 113 pts - not sure which I thought was better - let me know if you wish to try this one.