Knap FM16.3 4231 Stargazing Tactic

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 133K
So, guys, there are 4 download link on the first page,
which one is the uptodate? or which one should I use?
And what is DLF version mean?

So, guys, there are 4 download link on the first page,
which one is the uptodate? or which one should I use?
And what is DLF version mean?

There is a Tactic for wingers instead of Inside forwards, his standard has 2 links but one should do and DLF means instead of a False 9 it use's a Deep Lying Forward or you can try my tweaks on post #159.

The DLF version is short passing based and the F9 is more direct. I've had great success with both and for example when I managed Man Utd the F9 suited Martial and the DLF suited Rashford so I rotated between both and both hit 35+ per season.

Also if you have one winger you want to play just change an IF to Winger. I have done this with Lazio and Candreva has been a Beast.

View attachment 136126

I'm using these tactics on Low League Manager (Venarama South/North)
And the result is quite great,

From the way players attack and defense,
It's so different from a lot of other tactics.

One of the most underrated threads on forum. All tactics awesome and very stable.

Last edited:
1st Season at Lazio only signed Batigol and Angel Correa to Play AMC and won the double, anyone that plays a Serie A save will know how hard that is in the 1st Season

View attachment 1069426

Jut Changed IFR to Winger and Candreva finished 2nd for the European Golden Boot by 1 goal and Batigol didn't do to bad either.

View attachment 1069427View attachment 1069430

What version? your tweak or the original? and did you change individual instructions of Candreva or only the role?

Conceeding way to many goals due crosses,already conceeded 12 goals in 9 Premier League games on my Liverpool save.

Conceeding way to many goals due crosses,already conceeded 12 goals in 9 Premier League games on my Liverpool save.

Definitely should not be conceding that many. Have you set the OI's? using def positioning? Can you screenshot your team? and what version are you using?

Definitely should not be conceding that many. Have you set the OI's? using def positioning? Can you screenshot your team? and what version are you using?

Yes i use OI's and def position. I win most of my games but its like the AI scores by ever shot on goal even when i win,scored a few own goals from crosses too...

View attachment 135547

as you can see i use all 3 tactics but most of the time i use the one with the false nine and the IF's.

I don't use that setup myself, but there is a lot of instructions for the cb's, I don't like the hold position myself. Try closing down less, tackle harder and short passing. You should see an improvement

Also in my opinion if they are both on cover, it may lack the ability to go and defend

My two central defenders always seem to be slow when there comes a cross so i think i will put them on defend.

I did use the tactic from my journey at talentfactoryFM.com: saved hertha from relegation within 6 month and and then challenged bayern for the title in 2nd season

the results have been amazing! hopefully the tactics works as well in FM17 (H);)

View attachment 126474

Last edited: