Knap FM16.3 4231 Stargazing Tactic

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 133K
OIs appear to be adding value, but not tested with other formations yet.

Additional OIs do not appear to help other tactics and even with 4231 only kick in on long test runs. Testing with West Ham with usual OIs.

in the post no 116 the screenshot has counter mentality but when you download it it has standard , which one is correct ?

Seems interesting a formation set on counter

Does the striker actually score?

Knapp been using Kingdom, but going to give this ago with Ebbsfleet there seems to be quite a few links on the front page, whats the differences and which one is better, thanks in advance

You can probably use a DLF, just not been tested. The older tactics use IFs. I never set up corner takers.

Knapp im using it currently at my BVB save,im curious about something,ive got Hummels and Gunter as CB's,and they have ACC 9,will tactic benefit more if i get couple of fast CB's,cause offensively its a monster,cheers bro :D

If you want to have a Club DNA, the pace and acceleration are top of the list together with anticipation and decisions.

Rashidi has done a you tube video on Club DNA which is worth a watch.

Checked the players I've been using and they are all 12+.

Thanks Knap :) Anyway here are the result i had,hopefully tactic will improve even more with better CB's,Obameyang is a beast in this tactic,also Ayoze who i am using as AMC :D Aubameyang 52 goals,i think he scored 30 or more in second part of the season cause i used tactic in second part of the season :) Cant wait till see how much will i improve next seas,cheers
View attachment 149881View attachment 149880

Last edited:
Do you have any filters for good players for this one?

When i change MO to Shadow Striker i think that´s work better but i´m not sure