Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 199K
Played with the WP version (by Martino, can be found on page 12, post #112) for the majority of the season. I tweaked it a bit to better suite the player's I had at the club. Also, I only used another tactic (TFF9's "The Ultimate) for early cup matches and the first 2-3 league games.

League Table:

View attachment 157955

Formation (w/my tweaks, used all season):

View attachment 157954

I changed the ML to WP(Support), allowing my more offensive wingback to get forward more often and had Koke looking to play the overlap. I also changed the MR to WP(Attack), to better utilize Bernardo Silva (and Saul for some matches). The MCR was changed to a box-to-box mid, with instructions to push forward. All three of these midfielders have their passing set to Mixed & More Risky Passes.

I changed the role of the MCL depending who I had in; Thiago Maia & Pepelu = BWM(S), or sometimes Defend if I was away to Real Madrid or Barca. When Reuben Neves was fit and playing, I changed the role to DLP(D), with passing set to Short & More Risky Passes.

I also set my WBR to support, to cover for Silva, who was encouraged to push up higher. The forwards I did not change at all.

Another note; I would switch between Control & Counter, depending how the match was going and who I was playing against. Once someone was on a yellow card, I would change their instructions to Ease Off Tackles.

Played with the WP version (by Martino, can be found on page 12, post #112) for the majority of the season. I tweaked it a bit to better suite the player's I had at the club. Also, I only used another tactic (TFF9's "The Ultimate) for early cup matches and the first 2-3 league games.

Hey

Can you share your tweak?

Thanks!

Hey

Can you share your tweak?

Thanks!

Certainly, here you go: WidePlaymaker(pebsy tweak)_4B7ECA88-3D8A-4D22-B60B-7460BD6A7B8D

Let me know if that works (first time using mediafire).

Also, here are the Team Instructions:

View attachment 157942

Important Note; Pretty much every match I would tinker with a few things, depending on how it was going:

Crossing: I would change between Whipped Crosses & Low Crosses, I feel like I had more success with the former. I have no real aerial threat at striker, so if you do, than perhaps also tinker with Float Crosses.

Dribbling: If we were in control and against an inferior team, primarily a team with poor FB's, I would activate Run at Defense.

Build-Up: Like with dribbling, or if the other team had a player sent off, I would activate Pass into Space.

Opposition Instructions
In my first season I had set to "Tackle Hard" for the opposition Fullback/Wingbacks and any attackers...needless to say, this resulted in me getting tons of cards. The second season, I only received one red card and not that many yellow's, only using tackle hard in two instances; against Messi & Ronaldo. Other than that, this is how I set them up:

LB/WBL & RB/WBR = Set onto Weaker Foot
ML/AML & MR/AMR = Set onto Weaker Foot; if the player is very fast (ex. Inaki Williams) than Tight Marking to Never
AMC = Set onto Weaker Foot, & if he is one of their better player's, than Closing Down to Always
ST = I always had strikers set to Set onto Weaker Foot & Closing Down Always

I dont understand one thing, u use only manual OIS or before every match u ask to ur AM to set OIS too

I dont understand one thing, u use only manual OIS or before every match u ask to ur AM to set OIS too

I do it manually before every match and make the little tweaks (ie. never tight marking really fast wingers) that I posted above.

And what about general train ?

Balanced (High) during the pre-season, than switch to Balanced (Average) throughout the year. I allow rest after matches, but not before. For Match Prep, I have it set to Match Tactics until it is fluid, and then I switch between Def. Positioning for away matches and Off. Positioning for home matches.

I do it manually before every match and make the little tweaks (ie. never tight marking really fast wingers) that I posted above.

pebsykid, I still don't get what OIs I should use with your ? Can you post a screenshot

thanks

Balanced (High) during the pre-season, than switch to Balanced (Average) throughout the year. I allow rest after matches, but not before. For Match Prep, I have it set to Match Tactics until it is fluid, and then I switch between Def. Positioning for away matches and Off. Positioning for home matches.
last question when u need a goal like 60 minutes 0-0 against weeker team ? change mentality, touchline talk ?

pebsykid, I still don't get what OIs I should use with your ? Can you post a screenshot

thanks

View attachment 157904

Anyone with 18+ Pace/Acceleration, I set Tight Marking to Never. If the AMC is one of their best player's (i.e. Ozil, Messi, etc) set Closing Down to Always.

tuffboy,

I have tried setting to attacking and overload in those cases, but have not had much success. A lot of my losses are 1-0 and also my draws are usually 0-0. Unfortunately, I have not found anything that has consistently worked for that scenario.

View attachment 1044904

Anyone with 18+ Pace/Acceleration, I set Tight Marking to Never. If the AMC is one of their best player's (i.e. Ozil, Messi, etc) set Closing Down to Always.

tuffboy,

I have tried setting to attacking and overload in those cases, but have not had much success. A lot of my losses are 1-0 and also my draws are usually 0-0. Unfortunately, I have not found anything that has consistently worked for that scenario.

Thank mate

I'll try it

View attachment 1044904

tuffboy,

thx i will try with Benfica my team is

rajkovic ,nelson semedo, mammana ,balanta, toni lato, bernado silva, renato sanches, kondogbia, coman, vietto, diego costa

Does this tactic create more chances than the dante 442? It's something i'm struggling with atm using the dante 44 and i'm wondering if this will change things up.

Good result considering Rooney sent off after 19 mins.

I use the *** Man even in LL.

For player development there is a good article by Cleon.