Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 200K
I have Sneijder in my squad and don't want to sell him, emotional reasons :).

Do you reckon he would fit in anywhere?

I've used Lamela as a forward before now, sometimes needs training in role but playing in position is more beneficial. There are no hard and fast rules if a player has talent.

Top of testing league and nearly 3 goals a game - must try the AF on a few more tactics.

Hi there!

Great tactic as always, i've tried tff tactics and never had success, your tactics are way better imo keep up the good work! ratings are really good except for bwm which is not a big issue. But the central defenders also getting low rating no matter how they play, it's just annoying, nothing else

İ made some changes;
- added get forward to the cm
- removed tight marking from the central midfielders and central defenders because they double mark most of the time
- changed dlf sup to dlf att just to improve their goal scoring chances
- changed low crosses to whipped - fullback assist galore

I won almost every game i've played with those tweaks with my Leverkusen side, eran zahavi scored 4 goals as an AF to Marseille in my first game which made me fall in love with this.

Hi there!

Great tactic as always, i've tried tff tactics and never had success, your tactics are way better imo keep up the good work! ratings are really good except for bwm which is not a big issue. But the central defenders also getting low rating no matter how they play, it's just annoying, nothing else

İ made some changes;
- added get forward to the cm
- removed tight marking from the central midfielders and central defenders because they double mark most of the time
- changed dlf sup to dlf att just to improve their goal scoring chances
- changed low crosses to whipped - fullback assist galore

I won almost every game i've played with those tweaks with my Leverkusen side, eran zahavi scored 4 goals as an AF to Marseille in my first game which made me fall in love with this.

Can you upload your tweak version? gonna test it :)

OI as per OP manually set not by AM.

I will test tweaks as well and never been happy with BWM so something else I need to try and change.

I've a question my friend, I've never know whats the kind of player do u need for a WM (in this tactic), should it be like a IF? Advanced Playmaker? Should they play crossfooted?

It is normal that the LWM will be right footed - With Spurs the players cut in from either side and fit easily within most systems.

With LL it usually works that way as well but I still prefer natural (green) rather than play them out of position. I will buy or free transfer a player based on quality rather than fit the system.

I suppose best combination is an IF Winger.

i will upload my version after work :),

I usually put bwm to defensive midfield position and add get forward instruction, it definitely does the job, and maybe will swap forward roles to fill that gap,

i will try something like this but i doubt it will work lol.

dlf(s) af

wm cm(att) wm
bwm(s)

wb cd(cov) bpd(stop) wb

what means fullback assist galore? lol
is it full back support ? you guys talk chinese

what means fullback assist galore? lol
is it full back support ? you guys talk chinese
:DXD i just changed "low crosses" to "whipped crosses" in team instrcutions and fullbacks started assisting more than before. i didn't change their roles or anything

:DXD i just changed "low crosses" to "whipped crosses" in team instrcutions and fullbacks started assisting more than before. i didn't change their roles or anything
Hahah ok thanks mate !

View attachment 160400View attachment 160399View attachment 160398View attachment 160397

Season 3 Update
As you can see, yet again the same old striker of mine being the top scorer of the league and his stats aren't even that great. The point gap between 1st and 2nd place is big but o well playing as an crappy team with not much $ to attract above average player anyway. This showcase how strong this tactic is.

Onward to Premiership and hope my crappy board give me some money to spent xD

PS : The AI dun even have any interest on the league top scorer of mine so there you go how poor i am as i was hoping i can cash in for better striker xD

I think the Championship is hardest to crack.

Hopefully a mid table PL finish and time to build a strong squad.

Do you by any chance use instant result? You seem to be flying through your seasons.

View attachment 1042221
View attachment 1042141View attachment 1042142View attachment 1042143View attachment 1042144

Season 3 Update
As you can see, yet again the same old striker of mine being the top scorer of the league and his stats aren't even that great. The point gap between 1st and 2nd place is big but o well playing as an crappy team with not much $ to attract above average player anyway. This showcase how strong this tactic is.

Onward to Premiership and hope my crappy board give me some money to spent xD

PS : The AI dun even have any interest on the league top scorer of mine so there you go how poor i am as i was hoping i can cash in for better striker xD
Very nice! Iam with Barnet on Premier League and if you can survive 1st year there, you will start earning nice money from TV broadcast and things start to get fun ! Good luck

I've saved before 1st leg with Everton and went holidays to check venom tweaks

ps:i will try now with original tatic till end of year and see. I've only used after Stoke game till Everton 1st leg , then i saw venom tweak and wanted to give a try.
ps1: before you ask ,before trying venom tweaks i was using the overchieve conter 442 and also the 442 with wampley tweak.
ps2: left print with original , 2nd with venom tweak

Last edited: