Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 233
  • Views 200K
Still in testing but is being tested with West Ham. Trying also to get the set up similar to how they play IRL.

This 442 AF the crunge is insane on an underdog test with frozen attributes/etc with FMRTE. 3.48 goals/match with 1.97 GD/match, where let's say Wrath v5 Attack got 2.88 and 1.56. Getting 2.31 pts/game while wrath got 2.19. (90 matches with equal/frozen attributes per position).

On an even reputation test midsommer 442 is slightly better, maybe not even statistically significant.

Jesseh

You need to start your own testing thread.

Good to see tactics performing well with underdogs as testing with West Ham (not sure why but probably an underdog) and latest tactic is now 16 pts better than The Crunge.

If you have time would you mind testing my latest tactic?

Which one of all your tactics should I use if the main goal is just to win? I haven't really found a great tactic that works for me long term yet. Could you please suggest one?

They are all set up to win but use different approaches. This is perhaps the most we can score more than you tactic rather than trying to prevent AI from playing.

Summer Holiday, by accident I left running in Holiday Mode (should have just been preseason) and it won the testing season, 7 seasons in a row. May or may not be a good indication of long term!

If you have time would you mind testing my latest tactic?

Holiday summer?... i´m playing with this CRUNGE and the results are insane good, until know the best for me... if you have a better one i would like to try...

Knap may I ask how you go about creating a tactic? Do you watch the full game to see positions taken up/options for a pass or do you use statistics to see how successful it is?

The latest is a very specific West Ham tactic I'm setting up in conjunction with a West Ham fan, so maybe more suitable to a niche rather than general use, and I never change anything if winning. It will be available for download and happy to take opinions how West Ham play and how to set it up.

The only statistics I'm interested in are Pts For Against and hence, why they feature in tactic name. I use the response from the game and you can normally see a tactic gel the next step is the long term results.

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest is a very specific West Ham tactic I'm setting up in conjunction with a West Ham fan, so maybe more suitable to a niche rather than general use, and I never change anything if winning.

The only statistics I'm interested in are Pts For Against and hence, why they feature in tactic name. I use the response from the game and you can normally see a tactic gel the next step is the long term results.

Let me test the new one on the ESL test

Knap the one available on the west ham topic got 2.12 pts on even rep test, similar stats + pts of wrath attacking. Still a bit worse than midsommer and crunge, but better than ramble on. I will test it on underdog and also test summer holiday on both

I use the original PL league as I am not that convinced about the results from the other leagues available for download.

If I had the data editor or knew how to use FMRTE I would have a go at setting up my own.

Jesseh

The West Ham 4231 has been abandoned (back burner) it is a 451 that I'm using.

Happy to take results on both as they are tactics that I want to move forward and improve.

In West Ham thread the 4231 was 113 pts on TTF testing league.

The original 451 made 101 pts on Will's PL, however I was in experimental mode. I will add the 451 into that thread if anyone wants to test, use or comment.

Jesseh

Can you do a little league table like Will. Thanks for testing.

Jesseh

Can you do a little league table like Will. Thanks for testing.

Tested the 4231 West Ham on underdog,a bit better but not as good as crunge. Going to setup a topic with resultados today.

@Knap you think this would work for a LLM. I'm playing in the Portuguese 3rd Div so quality of players is not good at all. Do you suggest I make any changes to the tactic or play as is? Thx!

I test all tactics with LL atm Margate in Conference South. In past FMs I've played at level 11 and still used same tactics as I've used with Spurs.

Hey. How do you train your players? Just train them as the role they play in the tactic?