Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 199K
View attachment 1042221
Very nice! Iam with Barnet on Premier League and if you can survive 1st year there, you will start earning nice money from TV broadcast and things start to get fun ! Good luck

I've saved before 1st leg with Everton and went holidays to check venom tweaks

ps:i will try now with original tatic till end of year and see. I've only used after Stoke game till Everton 1st leg , then i saw venom tweak and wanted to give a try.
ps1: before you ask ,before trying venom tweaks i was using the overchieve conter 442 and also the 442 with wampley tweak.
ps2: left print with original , 2nd with venom tweak

No huge changes there, the tactic was already amazing, i just wanted to improve central midfielders and defenders ratings, how are there compared to the original tactic PunkeD ? any improvements ? and also how about the DLF, is he scoring more ?

I'm now trying bbm(close down more,tackle harder,tight marking) instead of bwm by the way

No huge changes there, the tactic was already amazing, i just wanted to improve central midfielders and defenders ratings, how are there compared to the original tactic PunkeD ? any improvements ? and also how about the DLF, is he scoring more ?

I'm now trying bbm(close down more,tackle harder,tight marking) instead of bwm by the way
I've no clue at all it was already late and i wanted to finish it fast so i decide which one to use lol. I always watch games and only go holidays between games.
Anyway i dont have the best assistant manager and its only a few games, i think it would be better if Knap could test it on those testing league on a full sesson.
After work i will do it again and pay attention to that, also ill try get a better assistant manager so we can judge it better. But i think it wont be so accurate as for a full sesson.

Any of you could teach me(resumed) how to get those testing leagues so i can try do it by myself in future? Thanks !

Just download and play them. They just save having to holiday in between games, although you can use super fast mode for news.

View attachment 160196

Early Season 4 Update - As usual, can't attract EPL standard player so opted for TOP championship lv player

Aren't doing well atm. Well this is what you get for playing an crappy team with not much money to spent on and worst unable to attract gd player T~T. Will post again when Season end but then again it's being an awesome journey using this tactic :D

SI keep making transfers harder and more unrealistic.

Had a very good player on a free, package was more money with higher rep club (league above) and he signs for other club. No player in their right mind would do that.

All looks good especially Burnley as IMO if you don't get 80 pts its more the others have lost it.

I've not seen that challenge around, is it Steam or SI?

View attachment 1042365

Early Season 4 Update - As usual, can't attract EPL standard player so opted for TOP championship lv player

Aren't doing well atm. Well this is what you get for playing an crappy team with not much money to spent on and worst unable to attract gd player T~T. Will post again when Season end but then again it's being an awesome journey using this tactic :D

Considering your previous success I imagine you have now a good reputation, so it's time to move on to a better club. It takes time and patience before you are able to have the money and the rep to attract good players with a club that you brought from lower leagues.

View attachment 1042365

Or if you want to make things easy use Genie Scout to find good cheap players (FM Genie Scout).

Considering your previous success I imagine you have now a good reputation, so it's time to move on to a better club. It takes time and patience before you are able to have the money and the rep to attract good players with a club that you brought from lower leagues.

Well, i never like playing as an powerhouse so there a reason why i tested every tactic with an crappy team like crawley in FM xD

Or if you want to make things easy use Genie Scout to find good cheap players (FM Genie Scout).
My point here is to showcase you dun need gd player to overachieve. A good tactic will do 80% of the jobs as showcase during my Season 1 from L2 to L1 to CH to EPL within an season. I have tested other tactic created by other and not all have being able to do the same with knap tactic.

Is there still a chance to survive and fight another day.

I play my games using Dafuge challenge rules - no genie, no data editor, and attribute masking.

All looks good especially Burnley as IMO if you don't get 80 pts its more the others have lost it.

I've not seen that challenge around, is it Steam or SI?

I know its crazy... I was 5th at one point and managed to win it at the end!
If you go on new game... there are challenges at the bottom.

This atm and works well with WH, but the Asymmetric 102 pts with Spurs 1st season is close, maybe better, but its more about the players you have and how they work within the tactic framework. Dambusters with Eriksen at SS was a good season.

This atm and works well with WH, but the Asymmetric 102 pts with Spurs 1st season is close, maybe better, but its more about the players you have and how they work within the tactic framework. Dambusters with Eriksen at SS was a good season.

Stargazing and 433 112 pts from stargazing thread for me are best. Do you think that this one is better than stargazing and 433 ?

Last edited:
First 2 games I tried with this tactic have brought emotional out of me that no other tactic on FM16 has 4-3 victories...****** brilliant feeling...this tactic is balls to the wall...not for the faint hearted!!!

Knap could u make a mirror version me old mucker??

Its not for the faint hearted, but I could not wait for next game.

You should be able to swop over - move 1st to middle so you don't lose PIs etc.

Stargazing and the 433 are set up in different way and may suit your team but in my testing this gives better overall results.
Although the West Ham tactic I'm testing atm has just gone 4 pts better.