Resource icon

Knaps tactic: Argus352, title wit ossasuna and werder first season 1

Which version of Argus 3-5-2? i can see 3 in the spreadsheet.

Hi friend.Upload it on TFF's Hot Tub,i am curious to see test results there (y)

Werder Holiday, Osasuna all league games with commentary mode, cup games instant result
Hi mate... do u think it makes a difference to the way the tactic plays weather u play in commentry mode or watching the match... i think it does lol

Hi mate... do u think it makes a difference to the way the tactic plays weather u play in commentry mode or watching the match... i think it does lol
I dont know, but watching higlights gives you better idea and more control because of what can you see

Hey. What be the recommendation during games against weaker teams parking the bus. I have used this tactic. Works very well against bigger teams. But not creating many chances against super defensive teams.

Hey. What be the recommendation during games against weaker teams parking the bus. I have used this tactic. Works very well against bigger teams. But not creating many chances against super defensive teams.
Try defensive mentality to bring them out and counter them.

hi, I tried the tactic. I am in the 2024/2025 season with Nancy. I used this tactic from November 26, 2024... I am impressed.
I am 1st on the return phase. However, I am not a great team.
Indeed, when you play against teams that play with an AM, whether the team is stronger than you or not, your DLP must make an individual marking on the AM. I crushed PSG and OM like that

Attachments

• calendrier 1.png
    calendrier 1.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 450
  • calendrier 2.png
    calendrier 2.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 476
  • psg am.png
    psg am.png
    279 KB · Views: 417
  • om am.png
    om am.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 483
  • classement match retour.png
    classement match retour.png
    258 KB · Views: 841
  • equipe.png
    equipe.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 837
hi, I tried the tactic. I am in the 2024/2025 season with Nancy. I used this tactic from November 26, 2024... I am impressed.
I am 1st on the return phase. However, I am not a great team.
Indeed, when you play against teams that play with an AM, whether the team is stronger than you or not, your DLP must make an individual marking on the AM. I crushed PSG and OM like that
Well done! Im also trying Ball winning midfilder with man marking instead DLP

Good tactic, there's also another version with a DM and Libero which is better defensively IMO

Against defensive teams you can try turning off pass into space, overlap or drop the line of engagement a notch

Good tactic, there's also another version with a DM and Libero which is better defensively IMO

Against defensive teams you can try turning off pass into space, overlap or drop the line of engagement a notch

Can you share that tactic please?