Warpigs is the other 4312 and perhaps the best version.

Not with DMs. Perhaps adapt MR Ls Sicilian defence from last year

so I wanted to share my achievements with Knap's Raw Sienna 4-2-3-1 WB tactic.

first I wanted to say maybe there are better tactics but I love 4-2-3-1 tactic with all "normal" rolls (no IWB).

only thing I changed is F9 to CF(s) is it better I am not sure but I like it more.

when I was in weaker clubs I didn't have immediately success but almost every time in year or two I had. only thing needed were players in there right positions. they didn't even had to be very good.

my current team is fantastic, but in clubs like Osijek, Millwall, Sevilla and Bordeaux I had some bad players.

so here they are and my current striker (maybe most goals I had in this manager)

View attachment 90318 View attachment 90316View attachment 90315View attachment 90314View attachment 90313

if anyone is interested it is from here

https://community.sigames.com/topic/399285-raw-sienna-4231-wb-version-knap-1731/

only change f9 to c(s), players intructions the same as it can be.

I use OI's. Dont know if it matters.

weaker foot on MR,ML,AMR,AML and closing down always on strikers.

training I leave to *** man. or if manual I would go attacking.

I people.
I'm looking for a 4231 tatic for 17.3.1.
Wat's the last version of whiteroom or rawsienna?
I read de SI forum but I'm a litlle confuse about the last version, can some one give me a help, please?
Where did I can download the last version? In Fm Base forum or SI forum?

I people.
I'm looking for a 4231 tatic for 17.3.1.
Wat's the last version of whiteroom or rawsienna?
I read de SI forum but I'm a litlle confuse about the last version, can some one give me a help, please?
Where did I can download the last version? In Fm Base forum or SI forum?

well just look at the post above yours. if you like my achievements give it a try. It is not my tactic so I dont have anything of it except to help people find it.

for me best tactic that looks like I like. yes you need right players for roles. but that is it. they dont have to be great. just good for there roles. and results will come.

With raw sienna 4231 is it better to change the forward to CF or leave it as F9 ??