Well with demolisher i also won everything but with 0-2 away at city 0-4 at liverpool 2-2 at arsenal only lost at spurs 1-0

I didn't win any important cup when I manage Beşiktaş like CL first season that's why this tactic is amazing. Also for me it's easy to win everything with chelsea 8-|

Well with demolisher i also won everything but with 0-2 away at city 0-4 at liverpool 2-2 at arsenal only lost at spurs 1-0

Goodbye 3430..

What can I say?

Won league and CL without transfer..

I don't need to do comment lol WON CL FIRST YEAR!

Very very very very very very good tactic Knap.

View attachment 1116021 View attachment 1116022

Now i'm not saying thats not a fantastic acheivement......BUT.....you had a pretty favourable run in the CL. No Barca/Madrid/Juve/Bayern/PSG all the way to the final? :p

Yeah little bit I am lucky but the odds said that it's nearly impossible to win CL with Besiktas so that's amazing anyway.

Atletico,Leicester,Tottenham are really strong teams.

On the other hand in group stage faced against Barca,Arsenal and OL.

Anyway that's hard mate not just only draw luck.
View attachment 93994

Now i'm not saying thats not a fantastic acheivement......BUT.....you had a pretty favourable run in the CL. No Barca/Madrid/Juve/Bayern/PSG all the way to the final? :p

Yeah little bit I am lucky but the odds said that it's nearly impossible to win CL with Besiktas so that's amazing anyway.

Atletico,Leicester,Tottenham are really strong teams.

On the other hand in group stage faced against Barca,Arsenal and OL.

Anyway that's hard mate not just only draw luck.
View attachment 1116076

Did you use which OI, training?

Can someone please explain in plain english a plug & play tactic that I can use for Man City? 5th season in got offered the job, so they're prob 5th best team in the league at the moment. I also need advise on OIs and training please