2nd season with Munchen Lions started pretty well I'd say. Considering we're the worst team in the league. My best player has 138 ability, the rest are spread between 106 and 131. Probably avg. about 122.

Still we've beaten Leverkusen away and Dortmund at home already. Bayern was to strong, but I was expecting to be hammered by most of these teams tbh. This tactic is gold.

View attachment 93796View attachment 93795

Finished season with the Lions. Pretty unbelievable imo.
View attachment 93720View attachment 93719

And just to show how bad the squad really is, here's the Genie Scout data to.
View attachment 93718

PS! goodbye 3430 - no OI - instant result skin (simulate match) - team cohesion/match tactic until 100% fluid, then balanced/att.movement. (cause I know some people can't be bothered reading even 1 post back :p)

Hey mate. Where can you find goodbye tactic?
Cheers

It's in the OP under Attached Files, called: 1494951239478-5910609f2b61d_!fm17.3.1goodbye3430thp102_47a60aa0-22e4-4260-ac56-b79b426e4dfe[1].fmf‎

Or what hammersftw just posted. I think I got my copy from MrL site, but it's the same one (same filename without the [1] anyways).

Definitely the most consistent tactic for me. Only thing I wish it would be a bit more attacking sometimes against **** teams. Pretty sure I could win the Champions Cup within 3 seasons with Rosenborg (of Norway) or some similar team with this tactic.

It's in the OP under Attached Files, called: 1494951239478-5910609f2b61d_!fm17.3.1goodbye3430thp102_47a60aa0-22e4-4260-ac56-b79b426e4dfe[1].fmf‎

Or what hammersftw just posted. I think I got my copy from MrL site, but it's the same one (same filename without the [1] anyways).

Definitely the most consistent tactic for me. Only thing I wish it would be a bit more attacking sometimes against **** teams. Pretty sure I could win the Champions Cup within 3 seasons with Rosenborg (of Norway) or some similar team with this tactic.

Cheers mate.
Do you think you could change the mentality from counter to maybe control/offensive against weaker teams?

Mate you can use his wof tactic with same formation. I tested both as you said goodbye 343 is the most consistent and succesful tactic with this patch but when you need goal you can change it to wheel's of fire. It scores more than goodbye in TFF's tactic testing league.

Cheers mate.
Do you think you could change the mentality from counter to maybe control/offensive against weaker teams?

Sure, but it's risky, it's very balanced as it is. Maybe if you actually play the games and start with attacking and change back to counter when you get the lead. I usually just simulate matches (w/ instant result skin) though. Might be better to have some other tactic in one slot for those matches. Like WoF3430 or Pandemo.

*edit* Right, what DejanST said. Was typing while you posted.

Sure, but it's risky, it's very balanced as it is. Maybe if you actually play the games and start with attacking and change back to counter when you get the lead. I usually just simulate matches (w/ instant result skin) though. Might be better to have some other tactic in one slot for those matches. Like WoF3430 or Pandemo.

*edit* Right, what DejanST said. Was typing while you posted.

All right. What about team training? Are u following TFF's Demolisher with the attacking movement?

All right. What about team training? Are u following TFF's Demolisher with the attacking movement?

I use team cohesion and match tactic until the tactic is 100% fluid (2 bars from the left) and rest day after match - then I change to balanced and attacking (2 bars from the right). But I do that for any tactic. I don't think match training has that much effect except on making the tactic fluid tbh. At least I don't feel like it's noticeable. Sometimes I just leave it on match tactic for the whole season cause I forget about it.

I also manually rest every player that's below 90% for 2 days after each match.

Had to give Rosenborg a go - Norwegian team with avg. ability of around 120 for those that don't know them.

Won the league easy as expected.
View attachment 93269

Didn't expect such an easy ride into the Champions League, but we got there beating Dinamo 6-1 in the final qualifying leg. Got in a group with Juventus, PSV and Sevilla, so wasn't really expecting much, but I'd say we're doing fine... :p

View attachment 93268View attachment 93267View attachment 93266

Lost 3-0 away to Juve, so definitely wasn't expecting to beat them at home, but this tactic rocks for underdogs.

Ability of the starting 11 (and subs) in the win against Juventus:

127 GK Hansen
124 DC Reginiussen
122 DC McGowan
121 DC Skjelvik
123 WBL Meling
117 WBR Hedenstad
131 MC Midtsjø
123 MC Trondsen
111 AMC Lundemo
123 AMC Spalvis
115 AMC Hussain

116 SUB Rashani
123 SUB Lanlay
110 SUB Bjørdal

We really have no business beating these teams, but we are.