Koen - Fast, Attacking, Beast.

im just waiting on the update because if your right and its better ill start a new fresh save!! i don't normally manage out of england but witch team would be a good base to start from using this tactic? i really hope its as good as your 13 tactic that was fantastic :)

thanks for the tweak :) do u have a team at the first season that would suit the tweak i no u have said dont ask about season 1 but im keen to start a career using this tactic? thanks again :)

thanks for the tweak :) do u have a team at the first season that would suit the tweak i no u have said dont ask about season 1 but im keen to start a career using this tactic? thanks again :)
Well, I think Dortmund will suit the tactic perfectly. They have good central defenders, attacking backs and good strikers. But if you know other teams like Dortmund, the tactic will suit them. But as you see, I used it at Arsenal, who don't have the perfect players for the tactic. But it went well!

I think I'll give this a go, but can someone tell me the roles of the players as I can't tell with the screen shot as its not in english? Is the 3.5 the one to use or is there another version coming soon? Thanks

I am looking for a corner tactic.

as i remember good, ur corners are right, u just need to change crossing on near post m8 and should be much better. in every tactic am doing that and it's working, maybe not like in previous patches, but it's working better than other options i think.
and happy b-day m8! :).

I really like the way my team plays with this tactic. Pretty solid defence, good possesion, nice movements.. BUT..most of my attacks end up with unnecessary and ineffective long shots. Not sure if this is a tactic's problem or because of the new patch. The only sure is that it's really irritating, it's ruining many attacks that they could have better end.

Back