Koen - Fast, Attacking, Beast.

Hi, I'm using this tactic with my West Ham save I'm using version 3.5. I'm training my middle forwards as advanced forward like on your training plan but on the tactic the middle striker is set to deep lying forward. Is that just a tweak in the tactic and I should be training them as deep lying forward? I don't think my middle strikers have scored a goal yet! Good tactic though.

I mean that only the false 9's need to man mark their fullbacks. But at that screens you see that also my midfielders man mark their fullbacks, so 2 players of my team mark one of their fullbacks. That is suicide! Just the false 9's need to mark their fullbacks.

i am interested in trying your tactic! Please clarify how to correct it during tha game/match or should I change something with tactic?

by the way: set pieces settings:DView attachment 440702View attachment 440701View attachment 440700View attachment 440699

i am interested in trying your tactic! Please clarify how to correct it during tha game/match or should I change something with tactic?

by the way: set pieces settings:DView attachment 451705View attachment 451708View attachment 451710View attachment 451711
Thanks for the set pieces. All the info is in the OP!

Hi, I'm using this tactic with my West Ham save I'm using version 3.5. I'm training my middle forwards as advanced forward like on your training plan but on the tactic the middle striker is set to deep lying forward. Is that just a tweak in the tactic and I should be training them as deep lying forward? I don't think my middle strikers have scored a goal yet! Good tactic though.
Just switch from roles at your forward strikers. Some strikers play better/score more when they have an another role. Just try some other roles!

The tactic did well in Mantorras77's tactic testing!
Thanks for letting me know.

462212d1389069845-mantorras77s-tactic-testing-league-untitled5.png

In some games I get the messege centre striker is out of position due to marking the left back should I change this or is it supposed to be like this? Only notice it saying it in some games tactic seems to work well just got promoted with derby

In some games I get the messege centre striker is out of position due to marking the left back should I change this or is it supposed to be like this? Only notice it saying it in some games tactic seems to work well just got promoted with derby
Hmm.. Just change it yeah. Only the side-strikers need to man mark.

I got a question. My full backs are staying forward when the opposition have the ball. I mean they just stay forward like they are offensive wingers or something, they are very often marking the opposing full backs, and not the wingers. That makes gaps that need to be covered by my CMs. Now my question is, how much essential for this tactic is having complete wing backs? Can they be changed to something more defensive without much cut on their offensive capabilities, like wing back or full back?

Last edited:
Back