Koen - Fast, Attacking, Beast.

I really like the way my team plays with this tactic. Pretty solid defence, good possesion, nice movements.. BUT..most of my attacks end up with unnecessary and ineffective long shots. Not sure if this is a tactic's problem or because of the new patch. The only sure is that it's really irritating, it's ruining many attacks that they could have better end.
I agree with you. But.. In my game, I keep winning every game. So, I can deal with it. I think there is nothing I can do against that long shots. But will see what I can do!

Mate!

I've been struggling with all the tactics in the forum and yours save the day for me. Got sack twice as fiorentina, and your tactic start to turn the condition around. Just beat Milan at home, and Juventus away. Really impressive, even though I dont have the proper player for your tactic!

Thank you so much and happy bday

Just won the League Cup with this as Sheffield United.. while i'm still in the Championship! Excellent stuff mate, loved your 4-4-2 last year too.

Do we have to put our wide strikers man marking the fullbacks in every game ?
Thanks for this great tactic.
Since i've been playing with version 3.5 I never had to set it up by myself. Because with that version my wide strikers man mark their fullbacks every game.

But, sometimes you have to take a look if everything is right. Because it is a must from your wide strikers!

Hi Mate, Happy Birthday!
Trying your 3.5 version, not really dominating any matches with this tactic in my Liverpool save, but winning some games still.
50-50 posession most games..
Roughly same number of shots and clear cut chances as opposition too..

Do you have all the players swapping positions? my strikers are all swapping around... and also noticed the RCM + DM keep swapping positions too

First game with it, I'm playing PSG. I had 7 CCC and their goalkeeper was not human....
Mine was **** of course. Tactic is good, ME is horrible and wasted.

View attachment 449209

It's just your first game. ME is ****, I know. Sometimes my players can walk 1-on-1 to their goalkeeper but they want to shoot from distance. WTF!

Hi Mate, Happy Birthday!
Trying your 3.5 version, not really dominating any matches with this tactic in my Liverpool save, but winning some games still.
50-50 posession most games..
Roughly same number of shots and clear cut chances as opposition too..

Do you have all the players swapping positions? my strikers are all swapping around... and also noticed the RCM + DM keep swapping positions too
I want to dominate in shots, not in posession. And no, my midfielders doesn't swap! Sometimes my strikers swap, but they don't have that player instruction.

Yeah. Beat PSG with my Ajax in the CL. Now against AS Monaco. Will post screens at the end of the season!

Crashdump: now in the CL against AC Milan.

Last edited:
dont know, how you do it, mb save-load, my best scorer mascherano in barca, i won mathces 2-1 1-0 3-2. and lose sometimes. i beliave that in second season i will play like your ajax and win CL.

I'm struggling with PSG with this tac. I don't loose every game of course but I conceed so many occasions and goals to the opponents. I like the stye of play so I keep sticking to it and I'll see

ChristianEriksen, you wrote:

You need to look at this screen below. It was starting this game with the same tactical settings as all my other games. But, for some reason my team found it necessary to put 2 players at tight
man mark to their fullbacks. That's of course suicide, because their is to much space in the midfield. Make sure, at the player instructions, that your side wingers will mark the oppositions fullbacks. I don?t know what the reason why it changes by his self sometimes!

​This doesn't make sense? You've said the False 9's marking the fullbacks is suicide, then a couple of lines further down you're telling us our false 9's should be marking the fullback? Can you clear this up please? thanks.

ChristianEriksen, you wrote:

You need to look at this screen below. It was starting this game with the same tactical settings as all my other games. But, for some reason my team found it necessary to put 2 players at tight
man mark to their fullbacks. That's of course suicide, because their is to much space in the midfield. Make sure, at the player instructions, that your side wingers will mark the oppositions fullbacks. I don?t know what the reason why it changes by his self sometimes!

​This doesn't make sense? You've said the False 9's marking the fullbacks is suicide, then a couple of lines further down you're telling us our false 9's should be marking the fullback? Can you clear this up please? thanks.

I mean that only the false 9's need to man mark their fullbacks. But at that screens you see that also my midfielders man mark their fullbacks, so 2 players of my team mark one of their fullbacks. That is suicide! Just the false 9's need to mark their fullbacks.

I mean that only the false 9's need to man mark their fullbacks. But at that screens you see that also my midfielders man mark their fullbacks, so 2 players of my team mark one of their fullbacks. That is suicide! Just the false 9's need to mark their fullbacks.

Okay, thanks for that! Will keep an eye on it!

Back