I went on vacation, because I had to walk the dog, and when I returned I found this:
View attachment 369669
Marked games are with this Beast!!
We are in Champions!!

Last edited:
Tactic went **** up eventually just like always in this in FM.

chrstianeriksen, could you please explain the best type of players for each position?

and could you explain a bit how the goals are scored, the build up play, etc, so i know how to build the team

and better with counter attack ticked and with mathc prep as def pos or at mov

chrstianeriksen, could you please explain the best type of players for each position?

and could you explain a bit how the goals are scored, the build up play, etc, so i know how to build the team

and better with counter attack ticked and with mathc prep as def pos or at mov
Will update the OP in a minute.

thanks

some of the most important things would be what type of wingers are used, and how the goals get created for the strikers, to know the ideal type of strikers to use, and what the CM's should be, if they need to dribble, score, create, etc

thank you

Mate what lineup did you use with Roma and can the wingers be inverted like left footed on right side?

I will try it latter. Then i post here some feedback. Congrats Mate

Looks very impressive. I will try this too, once the OP has been updated with player info etc.

Looks very impressive. I will try this too, once the OP has been updated with player info etc.
I just did. I'm from Holland and that's what I can say about the tactic. I think it's quite everything what you need to know about this tactic.

Can I name my wingers and can you tell me who would suit the best. Florenzi, Lamela, Nem, Bernard, Quintero and Faraoni

I just did. I'm from Holland and that's what I can say about the tactic. I think it's quite everything what you need to know about this tactic.

Yes, I see. Thank you for the information. I will give it a go now with Sunderland.

I was thinking
Bernard De Rossi Tachistdis Lamela?
Seems great. But what I say, I used Nani and Valencia and Valencia was much way better at the RM position. Although, Nani has better stats. So I use Valencia, because of the assists and goals!

I think insideforward type would be great for this tactics 'cuz I see many goals from wingers cutting inside so I'll give it try