So If im going to manage the any of the top 4 teams in any league (e.g. Prem: Man u, City, Chelsea, Arsenal/Spurs) , I download the tactic as is and then tick the counter attack box? Correct?

Well, in the OP I posted some ManU screens. I didn't tick the counter attack box. And I won everything!

eriksen, with the strikers, you said the right one was the creative one

but the left one is deeper, so isn't the left one the creative/support one, and the right one is meant to score?

just trying to make sure i get the right type of strikers, thanks

Strange how on the rare ocassions I lose it seems to be in cup games. Might just be coincidence

eriksen, with the strikers, you said the right one was the creative one

but the left one is deeper, so isn't the left one the creative/support one, and the right one is meant to score?

just trying to make sure i get the right type of strikers, thanks

Than make sure you read the OP. Like I said, all of my strikers score. Look at the ManU screens. Even the reserves score a lot of goals. The left one is a bit more static that the right one.

Well, in the OP I posted some ManU screens. I didn't tick the counter attack box. And I won everything!

You won the champions league, premiership, fa cup and league cup first season??

If, thats the case I have to try this :/

So If im going to manage the any of the top 4 teams in any league (e.g. Prem: Man u, City, Chelsea, Arsenal/Spurs) , I download the tactic as is and then tick the counter attack box? Correct?

Bob on mate...I did it with my real save and it is an unbelievable defensive beast...not too shabby in attack either...Goooooood tactic!!

Bob on mate...I did it with my real save and it is an unbelievable defensive beast...not too shabby in attack either...Goooooood tactic!!

Cheers dude. What is the goal scoring like (league and individual top scorers) ??

Testing it with Murcia atm, not bad.

I hope it will work even better next season.

So far: 10W, 5D, 1L

Edit: doesnt work to good for me when the opponent gets a red card...

Last edited:
guys this is far the best tactic i've used (no tweaks). I'm managing Panathinaikos and i won barcelona 1-0 (10 men). However i lost 3-0 in Camp nou, but my squad is extremely average in comparison to Barcelona's with Neymar and Messi. My squad is full of greeks who don't even play in the national team. I'm 1st in league 9 points front of the second. View attachment 370010View attachment 370011(i started the tactic with 4-0 win against iraklis) This tactic is awesome, cheers mate !!!!