do you look at concentration stat? a lot of people ignore it but vital for defenders! especially if u are doing most of the attacking. Also try solid fullbacks rather than wingback type. eg when i had a league with utd if at home id usually use rafael at rb but if away to tricky team id use phil jones. Also look for speed so can recover.

I am also managing Man Utd. The problem is the marking. A lot of time, the center backs chase after the ball leaving the opposing team strikers unmarked.

do you look at concentration stat? a lot of people ignore it but vital for defenders! especially if u are doing most of the attacking. Also try solid fullbacks rather than wingback type. eg when i had a league with utd if at home id usually use rafael at rb but if away to tricky team id use phil jones. Also look for speed so can recover.
Big time!

I am also managing Man Utd. The problem is the marking. A lot of time, the center backs chase after the ball leaving the opposing team strikers unmarked.
is your morale high? iv had best defence in league in my 2 seasons. have you made a lot of signings? this affects your defence. what about your training? what do you use?

Hi i won the english first league with liverpool with the update of this summer transfers i want to know how can i improve the efficiency of my attack? Because sometimes my time can shot 20 times or more and score only 1 or 2 goals and the other team shot 5 or 6 times and can score 2-3 goals.

Hi i won the english first league with liverpool with the update of this summer transfers i want to know how can i improve the efficiency of my attack? Because sometimes my time can shot 20 times or more and score only 1 or 2 goals and the other team shot 5 or 6 times and can score 2-3 goals.
Maybe you can buy some quality players? Or you can use some tweaks to get the attack more effective. Which Tweaks? Just work with the free creativity, mentality and the free roles.

Ok thanks for the advice i can buy schurrle, willian and lewandowski do you think they will be good for the tactic? because i think lewandowski-suarez can be good on the front of my attack?

Ok thanks for the advice i can buy schurrle, willian and lewandowski do you think they will be good for the tactic? because i think lewandowski-suarez can be good on the front of my attack?
i have schurrle with man utd and play him on left wing as his work rate and teamwork are good. he is very good for me in this position.

I did have bad results i just won it by a point then done the stuped thing and took blackburn job

I've used this same tactic from OP with my current mini "journeyman" save ie from wigan -> hoffenheim -> Lyon -> recently ManUtd. This tactic stil works like a charm with all 4 teams I managed thus far. Long as the stats of a player matched, watch this tactic dominate the opponent. Been wanting to get my hands on a tactic that plays double striker, if you are one, look no further, give this OP's tactic a shot. I'm be **** sure you'll like the results!

I need an advice please i use this tactic and i think it's a very good tac but i have the ball my players shoot a lot but we don't score as we should and the others teams score even they shoot one time or two at the goal it's really strange for example this game View attachment 465249 i don't know what i'm doing wrong i've suarez , lewandowski , sturridge, schurrle and borini who can play as strickers my wingers there is willian,sterling,coutinho, schurrle, gerrard and sometimes suarez and sturridge and my midfielders are allen, gerrard , leiva , leroy fer and lucas marrone and even willian.

Are you kiddin' me ?

2 games, 3 red cards and 10 yellow cards. WTF ?

P.S. ~50 fouls in 2 games :D

Edit: 3rd game.
6 yellow cards, 1 red card, 30 fouls.

What the **** happening ? :)

Last edited:
Which individual train do you use mate?
I'm a lazy manager. I let my assistant handle it all the time. I'm only responsible in "hiring" high quality coaches that gives as much star rating as possible for those training categories.

Are you kiddin' me ?

2 games, 3 red cards and 10 yellow cards. WTF ?

P.S. ~50 fouls in 2 games :D

Edit: 3rd game.
6 yellow cards, 1 red card, 30 fouls.

What the **** happening ? :)

Maybe there is something wrong with your players discipline? Or change something in the tactic, like tackle normal.

Hi ChristianEriksen, in the pre-season your match preparation is always Balanced and Def. Positioning?

Amazing second season with Tottenham did the community shield, cap one cup fa cup champions league and the premier league..
Using this:
walker-big jan-Kaboul-digne
lamela-dembele/Hughes-sandro/Romero-Lennon or stirling
volland fierro or destroy up front