How is your TC version working in the full game?

cheers
Not as good as the original.

When you convert it back to classic the tempo and passing are off by a couple of notches and I can't get it 100% exact. You'll still get good results but not as good as the classic

Impressive, LovanoFM.

Any plans for one more tactic being made?:D And you might want to look at my story the achievements are more than just this with Monaco. 2 Champions Leagues with Cardiff, 2 CWC with Cardiff, Spanish Cup and Super cup with madrid, European Championships with Belgium all in same save

Any plans for one more tactic being made?:D And you might want to look at my story the achievements are more than just this with Monaco. 2 Champions Leagues with Cardiff, 2 CWC with Cardiff, Spanish Cup and Super cup with madrid, European Championships with Belgium all in same save
Wow, great results. I am currently working on a new tactic!

you don't have problems with cards? i have a lot =[

I feel i lack to many goals because of my one defender sometimes push up and try to win the ball even though the midfield is near the player and then he just passes it to a player which the defender who pushed up should have stayed with and scores

Suggestion for this?

I feel i lack to many goals because of my one defender sometimes push up and try to win the ball even though the midfield is near the player and then he just passes it to a player which the defender who pushed up should have stayed with and scores

Suggestion for this?
Change marking to zonal

im back

got new tactic oon thread love the beast 1 and thought id create my beast of a 4321