which team is it been tested on except hercules

cant DL this, tells me i dont have access to the page.... thoughts please

i will try it..

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

UserTR, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

but why???? please Help!!

Be patient guys. Once it is approved by the admin here it will be available for download.

Again please don't expect something big out of this tactic.
It's still very raw and so far custom-made for my Hercules team.
So it is highly recommended to tweak it to suit your own team.

I don't get it how you can be so modest when you had so good results.I'll try and I will send feedback after 10 matches.I promise !

Hello the artist I wanted to know how we make to download your tactics? I am French and I would like to try him(it) thank you

last year there was the corner glitch, and 50% of the goals were from that but still last years was brilliant, it will be tough to get this one as good without finding an exploit

woah look at all the non premium members :/ just joining for tactics lol oh wells

Read what he says, he has to wait for it to get approved as he isnt a premium member.

I don't get it how you can be so modest when you had so good results.I'll try and I will send feedback after 10 matches.I promise !

Thanks

It's not that I don't want to release it or anything. It's just that in the current settings it is still 'taylor-made' for my Hercules team. While it might fit for some team, it doesn't guarantee that it will work out for other team as well. And that's what I was afraid of. Haha

And oh yeah. 10 games of a new game is always better than from the middle of the season.
It's just a matter of the team gelling into the tactics.
(My Hercules team needed 2 full months before everything turns from 'awkward' to 'fluid')
But then again, any testing and feedback and especially tweaking is greatly appreciated.

How long shall we have to wait for this one. Come on moderators, wake up!!!

Last edited:
last year there was the corner glitch, and 50% of the goals were from that but still last years was brilliant, it will be tough to get this one as good without finding an exploit

Haha yeah the 'other' tactic one I uploaded with the corner glitch and forgot to remove it on the next update. Didn't use it in my own games though.
The first tactic I created was better since back (before patch 10.2) then crossing was really good.

koflok_do you use touchline instructions or match shouts????

No I dont. Because I tweak almost all the Player Instructions therefore shouts does not apply or change anything.

woah look at all the non premium members :/ just joining for tactics lol oh wells

Hahhaa man I hope they won't just give it a match or two before decide that it's **** :p

(I'm not a premium member as well, am I?)

you have amazing results for such an unknown team!!! :O really want to try this tactic on my favourite team Doncaster Rovers!! :) ill give you feedback as they are a middle division ish' club in England :D thanks a lot!!!

given how popular this thread is you would think the moderators would have sorted this by now! get off redtube!!!

vBulletin Message Disabled: Due to an incredibly high server load the downloads have been temporarily disabled. They will be back online soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Perfect !I'm gonna try this Tactic with Stoke,I'm getting the team ready right now.