Anjrit! Dewa kayaknya nih taktiknya :D :D
Bakal gw coba ah (ditest dulu sm team yg gede yah)
Salut buat koflok :shakehand:

ps: sorry for not using English, we're from the same country...

heheh kaskus.

__

Sorry guys I won't upload this tactic to public file sharing site, for at least now, as I don't want the tactic to go that public. At least for now exclusively for this forum.

That way people will have to join here and have the ability to give feedback and not just plug and play.

Again, sorry.

Cheers.

hmm why can't I download this ?
can someone please provide us an alternative download link for this tactic?

I would absolutely love to like this, but unfortunately, I can't, so, yeah, fantastic effort, and I will definetly give this a download :)

heheh kaskus.

__

Sorry guys I won't upload this tactic to public file sharing site, for at least now, as I don't want the tactic to go that public. At least for now exclusively for this forum.

That way people will have to join here and have the ability to give feedback and not just plug and play.

Again, sorry.

Cheers.

Kalo di kaskus ada g download linknya?

someone can explain me why i can't download the tactic please i'am a new guy here and i want to test that tactic

i know last year made good tactic..this year same probably but i dont download.. :(

Well... after trying to tweek so many tactics I'm actually delaying (not playing) my game just because of this tactic ;D would be awsome to get it soon

That said, good job last year, I LOVED it! Hope to help you starting as a lower league side ( Portuguese's Boavista)

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Well... after trying to tweek so many tactics I'm actually delaying (not playing) my game just because of this tactic ;D would be awsome to get it soon

That said, good job last year, I LOVED it! Hope to help you starting as a lower league side ( Portuguese's Boavista)

I hope this one will work with my Juve team, if only I could download it

Last edited:
Guys... The tactic is not yet approved by the admin... that is why we cant download the tactic YET... Pls be patient....

i cant download this tacs from the first page. will anybody upload this for example to the rapid,sendspace or else ?

Just downloaded it, giving it a in-dept try! Before anyone asks, I'm gonna respect the wishes of the creator, so no posting on other sites.... sorry, but plz understand, we DEPEND on him, so I might aswell respect him!!! ;P

iT is available for download now..:D

Will try this one from a new game.

anyway, out of topic, i've been wondering upon creating a new game when you choose a nation just to view only, does that make the players' database from that country be more in-depth than if you don't choose the nation at all.

Last edited:
after few tests, all i have to say is nice tactic!

It's available download for now?

Cheers.

Hopefully it works out well.

If not..

*bearing a lot of pressure*

There are currently 83 members viewing this Thread and most of em are Amateurs XD, argh no wonder it took me 5min to boot up this Thread