Works great for about 10 matches, but then what? Without fail after 8-10 matches of dominating with this tactic its simply stops working and my team can not score at all. This is a problem I have with any formation it seems. I get it, the other teams adapt to defend my teams style and tactics... but I am clueless what to do once that happens, other then just changing to a new formation. What kind of changes can I make with this one to keep it working without completely ruining it?
That's strange, i don't have such problems. Any. I've played it for about 30 games and only against two-three teams it didn't work.

Try to make more changes in your squad. But that's possible if you have big squad with good players.

I'm very satisfied with the tactic. Perfect use of the wings, and superb tiki-taka passing style. It's a joy to watch my team playing, even it's a weak lower side. Now i'll try it with a bigger team and see what's gonna happen, but i'm convinced it will be succesfull. :)

I have had tried a lot of tactics on this site and goals galore has given me the most success but when playing the bigger teams away in europe (i'm Rangers) the tactic isn't tight enough defensively.

Any suggestions on what would be a good alternate tactic ?

Old tactics??

The Old 4.0 Beta and especially the 3.1 version of the KOFLOK tactic, can they be found anywhere? I like them THE BEST, don't understand why they are removed alltogether.<)

Hello everybody again ! Have you got a problem with the loss goals after the corner kick?.. It's horrible ! 3/4 of all lost goals is from corner kick.. and i don't know what can i do to fix this situation..

Just wondering how many people have actually noticed my tactic on page 132? I've not played FM in ages, although i recently started up my old save game after id patched the 11.3 and it still seems really effective. Anyone whos tried kofloks and has a good AMC might enjoy giving it a go, heres my 3 seasons with the formation now. Obviously it needs testing i've seen 2 replies or so that have been very positive but it seems to be overlooked.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/51246-kofloks-goals-galore-2011-a-132.html

Last edited:
Just wondering how many people have actually noticed my tactic on page 132? I've not played FM in ages, although i recently started up my old save game after id patched the 11.3 and it still seems really effective. Anyone whos tried kofloks and has a good AMC might enjoy giving it a go, heres my 3 seasons with the formation now. Obviously it needs testing i've seen 2 replies or so that have been very positive but it seems to be overlooked.

I remember it, although I never tried it as I didn't want an AMC with the couple of games I had going back then. But as I said, I remember it because of the crazy stats.

Going to start a game with AS Roma.

Also, do you have (as no-one has answered me) any of the previous versions of Koflok's tactic? I don't like the newest one and I have since then cleaned the hard-drive.

Take a look at that, meanwhile Im starting up AS ROMA using Masher!
<)(A)

Last edited:
Yupp, Uxbridge in level 9. Good results, in fact very good result. Trying with national team soon.

kadlec value is about 3,2 millions how did you bought him 1 million are you kidding us you are just a cheater you won barcelona and real madrid and you lost from athletico,sociedad and malaga? CHEATER there is no way to get that results i couldnt take them with real how you can with hercules? you just boost your players stats

kadlec value is about 3,2 millions how did you bought him 1 million are you kidding us you are just a cheater you won barcelona and real madrid and you lost from athletico,sociedad and malaga? CHEATER there is no way to get that results i couldnt take them with real how you can with hercules? you just boost your players stats

71 pages says otherwise.

can someone give me any advice on how to make the tactic more effective for lower league sides?

Originally Posted by anekdotakias
71 pages says otherwise.
haha he says that he made changes and the post writer used cheats

Last edited:
I've downloaded this tactic but it isnt the same formation as on the first page. Has it been changed?

Could you give decent examples of the "inside forewards"?? i cant seem to find any wingers that can finish!!

would it make sense to play xavi, sneijder or fabregas as the box to box midfielder or should i get one more suited for defending like sissoko, javi martinez?

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Could you give decent examples of the "inside forewards"?? i cant seem to find any wingers that can finish!!

basically any winder who can finish and run really really fast

Hi Koflok

Nice tactic. I am struggling in the prem with qpr tho.

Im only using your lastest tactic. But i keep seeing people saying they are using the home and away tactic can you send me the link for the away tactic?

Thanks

Is there a latest version of this - or is the latest version v5.0 which in on OP? That has players in the WB position and lots of images in this thread have them in FB.

Also - there are a LOT of 41221 tactics on this forum - are any of them particularly different?

Is this one the best - it has a lot of feedback. I have made my own which works ok, but if I can learn something from this I would like to give it a try.

What do you do with Team speech?????
I'm letting the assistent handle it , but is that the best scenario?

O... i'm getting great results with Agovv Apeldoorn (Dutch Jupiler Leauge)just a win against notts county 6-2