are u koflok from indonesia ?.....
pliz share the tactic bro....

It seems that most of the people spamming this Thread are guys who just join the forums for the tactics XD

It seems that most of the people spamming this Thread are guys who just join the forums for the tactics XD

Yeah seems like it. I'll be facing a lot of plug-and-players who doesn't care about little tweaks to the tactic to fit the team.

Hopefully once I submit the tactic I can get some constructive feedback :D..

Last edited:
Koflok is like a world class rock band or somthing, he has built himself a reputation through his results over the years and his self promotion. And we are all at the gig waiting for the main act, but he is keeping us waiting just a bit longer.... building the anticipation!

Guess he must be a real star to be able do this!

Maybe he is the Cristiano Ronaldo of football, lots of flair and hype but also delivers when he needs to!

Koflok is like a world class rock band or somthing, he has built himself a reputation through his results over the years and his self promotion. And we are all at the gig waiting for the main act, but he is keeping us waiting just a bit longer.... building the anticipation!

Guess he must be a real star to be able do this!

Maybe he is the Cristiano Ronaldo of football, lots of flair and hype but also delivers when he needs to!

Yes, he is Cristiano Ronaldo fronting Black Sabbeth, that plays Football Manager in his spare time when he isn't saving drowning puppys and doing his charity work for homeless blind orphans that have been scarred by fire and have 8 fingers on each hand. (K)

Anyway, hope your tactic does well Koflok!

he is truly a legend of our time, we are lucky to have him :)

Come on guys... the hype is... way overhyped. LOL

Seriously though I doubt the tactic will be as goal-scoring compared to last year's. I just hope it can deliver a decent results to you guys

Yes, he is Cristiano Ronaldo fronting Black Sabbeth, that plays Football Manager in his spare time when he isn't saving drowning puppys and doing his charity work for homeless blind orphans that have been scarred by fire and have 8 fingers on each hand. (K)

Anyway, hope your tactic does well Koflok!

LOL at that seriously
and thanks. I hope it will as well :)

__

Ok so I just got back from school now Imma tweak a little bit and maybe tonight I can upload it to the server. Wish me luck

Cheers

So, you're KOFLOK from KASKUS, right? Keep up your good work pal. I'm waiting your tactic, bro. Oh, btw, can I see your league standing screenshot?

Yeah seems like it. I'll be facing a lot of plug-and-players who doesn't care about little tweaks to the tactic to fit the team.

u will defo get some from me, I wont pretend I am not anticipating to download ur tactic as I really wonder how u are beating the likes of Barca and R.Madrid as I am losing to them 2-0,3-0 with my Arsenal Squad

Sure thing,

I'll probably test it with sc Heerenveen (#6-#8 Dutch Eredivisie team)
I'll give you some feedback about that ;)

Hope it is better than in FM10.

I tried about 6 custom tactics including GG'10 but it didn't quite meet my requirements. I eventually settled for TB Piranha where I win 4 major titles and 1 WC in 6 years.