I can't wait to use this tactic:) Looking forward to the release tonight.

Yeah Imma try to do this as fast as I can.
Gonna continue doing the OP while watching some football.

Just a little update to you guys. I'm playing with Napoli right now.
Turns out with Lavezzi who is right footed, actually performs well on AMR. He doesn't cut inside that often but he gets to good position for scoring opportunities.
Cavani and Lavezzi are just killing it!

Last edited:
Decided to do a few calculations based on that napoli screenshot you posted.

23 goals in 7 games...averages to about 3.3 goals a game....which works out to 124 goals in a season.

My conclusion: It looks like this tactic is definitely Goals Galore.

We're waiting for ya mate ;) Probably if you upload this tactic t'day i will be play all night long ;D

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this tactic... haven't started a game yet, because im waiting for this tactic :D

could you recommend some good and affordable left footed AMR because since FM 11 I'm really struggle to find one!

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this tactic... haven't started a game yet, because im waiting for this tactic :D

Don't be like that bro. It pressures me :p

could you recommend some good and affordable left footed AMR because since FM 11 I'm really struggle to find one!

True! Finding a left footed AMR is tough nowadays. The perfect player would probably be Robben or Silva.
If you're looking for a 'true' inside forward probably someone like Cazorla, Piatti, Albin, Mbark Boussoufa, James Rodriguez and Gio dos Santos would be okay.

However, if you can't get your hand of any of these type of player, you can just put a striker who can play on AMR, either right or left footed. The main thing is he has to have good dribbling and speed, finishing is a big plus.

My Lavezzi (right footed) is on AMR and he's doing fine really. 10 goals 11 assist in 11 app is awesome.
The difference is that instead of cutting inside more often, he tends to moves into channel and shot the ball diagonally.
If the player got 'Place Shot', he will scores plenty of goals.

Im waiting to get my hands on this tacts, since it would suit my Juve team.

And about the left footed AMR, i was gonna write Hulk, but then i saw that you wanted an affordable player;p

Waiting patiently for this tactic, it might work on my Feyenoord team next year.

over 5,000 views without a single tactic in the thread. Just take your time and make sure the tactic is the best it can be before release :) Good luck mate. Is it still coming out tonight?

Sorry I fell asleep just now.

Here you go guys. THe tactic! It might take some time before approval by moderators.

But nonetheless, here is the link!

__

I'm gonna update more stuff on OP in the future.

Please guys use it some time
and give me some good inputs on settings to improve the tactic.

Awesome!

Cheers.

(I really hope I'm not uploading the wrong tactic lol)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

To do list / Request
1. Make goalkeeper ALWAYS take short goal kick
2. Find a better corner routine
3. Full back sometimes reluctant to cross despite open space
4. Stopping (forced) long shots from wingers, midfielders
5. Better possession (?)
6. Better defense (?)
7. OI settings

If you guys can help me on those stuff that would be great.

Especially no 1, 2 and 3

Last edited:
Now that I've uploaded the tactic, I'm gonna head out now.

Will reply as soon as I get back

Enjoy the tactic guys. Hopefully it won't fail :D