I get a message: "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid" when trying to download.

i got the same thing guys , you just have to go to the download section at the top at it works fine

Starting a new season with spurs using this tactic. Trying to build them up to be a top 2 club within say 3 or 4 years. Just bought tevez and chielleni and sold RDV. Going to be a tough challenge but hopefully this tactic will make it all possible.

Also will it be detrimental to the tactic to have my match prep as average and attack movement?

Hii i've never used anybody else's tactics before but there seems to b alot of hype about this one! And i wanna score sum friggin goals!! But what do i do once i download this tactic? Thanks in advance :)

To me AMLR is working better with left foot on left side and right foot on the right side. I have Capel and Izmailov

Im waiting to get my hands on this tacts, since it would suit my Juve team.

And about the left footed AMR, i was gonna write Hulk, but then i saw that you wanted an affordable player;p

By 'affordable' I mean about 10M to 25M .Actually signed Hulk on my Madrid save in FM 11 for 30M if I'm not mistaken and he was just decent. Miss lots of chances because of his poor composure, and couldnt create chances because his poor creativity and teamwork. Not really good one.

@koflok : do you think pure winger type like Gareth Bale and Valencia will work as inside forwards in your tactic( on the 'right' flank)? If not then Spurs/ United users will have to sell them which is really unfortunate

Last edited:
How did you get Goetze and Hulk on your arsenal save?

I actually picked Arsenal on the basis that I could get those two, but can afford Hulk, but Dortmund want about €60m for Goetze!
Hulk and Eriksen might be doable, but need to get a back up right back as well!

By 'affordable' I mean about 10M to 25M .Actually signed Hulk on my Madrid save in FM 11 for 30M if I'm not mistaken and he was just decent. Miss lots of chances because of his poor composure, and couldnt create chances because his poor creativity and teamwork. Not really good one.

@koflok : do you think pure winger type like Gareth Bale and Valencia will work as inside forwards in your tactic( on the 'right' flank)? If not then Spurs/ United users will have to sell them which is really unfortunate

Yeah that's a major problem right there. Bale, especially, is a 'star' player in Tott so not having them on is just wrong.

In cases like this just use your judgement. You can put Bale as AML, he may not be a 'true' inside forward but he'll cut inside once in a while and scores when get the chance (see FAQ). However, you must make sure that at least on of them is an inside forward that cuts inside.

and btw, Hulk is awesome as striker. My setting is based on Hulk's playability. See screenshot. He got more than 1 goal/game and one of the top assist in my team.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

How did you get Goetze and Hulk on your arsenal save?

I actually picked Arsenal on the basis that I could get those two, but can afford Hulk, but Dortmund want about €60m for Goetze!
Hulk and Eriksen might be doable, but need to get a back up right back as well!

Because it was just a demo and I wasn't playing to play 'seriously' with Arsenal, I just negotiated a little and accepted those crazy prices. I paid via 48 months installment btw.

The reason I bought Hulk because he's my fav FM player and his ability suits the striker's role. And for Gotze, I just really want to buy him and never had the chance. So yeah.

In reality you can use Ramsey - Arteta / Arshavin as MC.

Cheers mate. Hopefully it does good to your team :)

Hi. Amazing tactic. Im currently playing with F.C. København from Denmark. And its working great. Just one problem, my attacker aint scoring that much. My wingers are thoe, a lot actually. But my question is, would it work with a poacher on top?