Hi. Amazing tactic. Im currently playing with F.C. København from Denmark. And its working great. Just one problem, my attacker aint scoring that much. My wingers are thoe, a lot actually. But my question is, would it work with a poacher on top?

First of all, is your striker a goal getter? Or is he more of a deep lying supporting ones?

If you simply change the role, it won't do much since I've tweaked the player instruction. All the player settings are pretty much between AF and a poacher, other than poacher having lower creativity freedom.

So, if you want to the striker to focus on himself to score (like a poacher), you can change him to a poacher AND set through ball to mixed instead of often. That way he won't pass that much and focus on breaking defense and scoring.

Cheers

And thanks for trying out the tactic. You're the first reviewer by the way. After 700+ downloads in the last ~12 hours :p

Last edited:
I will try and give him some more time as the settings are by now. But the player i have on top, is the best in the danish league. You can take a look at him. Hes name is Dame N´Doye. And he has alle the skills you point out he should have. Of course not the best in the game. Im only playing in the danish league;) But so far, i have played 16 games in the league, 13 win, 1 draw, and 2 defeat. And a goalscore at 38-11.

hi koflok haven't tested your 2012 tactic but really liked the one for FM11 as it helped me a lot in developing my own tactics!

I thought I'd try to give a little help with your to-do list though :)

Make GK always take short goal kick: set the GK on short passing and low creative freedom, then set distrubution to "defender collect" and select a full back

Fullback sometimes reluctant to cross despite open space: a more offensive mentality might help, plus cross on "often" and "from deep" so they'll cross when they have some space

Stopping (forced) long shots from wingers and midfielders: obviously long shots on "rarely" and a lower creative freedom should do. You might want to keep your wingers creative enough though

OI settings: I like to target opponents with poor fitness or low strenght & balance with hard tackles. Also show inside forwards on their weaker foot, and always closing down lone striker

Hope it helps a bit!

I will try and give him some more time as the settings are by now. But the player i have on top, is the best in the danish league. You can take a look at him. Hes name is Dame N´Doye. And he has alle the skills you point out he should have. Of course not the best in the game. Im only playing in the danish league;) But so far, i have played 16 games in the league, 13 win, 1 draw, and 2 defeat. And a goalscore at 38-11.

Oh well I just see the player. Maybe one of the reason is that your striker has come deep to get ball as his preferred moves. Usually with strikers like these, unless he has good dribbling and flair (*cough Messi cough*), he will act more of a supporting striker - just like what your striker is doing. But do try out the new setting, it might help things out a bit.

Oh well that's not too bad of a result. Does your team create CCCs?

hi koflok haven't tested your 2012 tactic but really liked the one for FM11 as it helped me a lot in developing my own tactics!

I thought I'd try to give a little help with your to-do list though :)

Make GK always take short goal kick: set the GK on short passing and low creative freedom, then set distrubution to "defender collect" and select a full back

Fullback sometimes reluctant to cross despite open space: a more offensive mentality might help, plus cross on "often" and "from deep" so they'll cross when they have some space

Stopping (forced) long shots from wingers and midfielders: obviously long shots on "rarely" and a lower creative freedom should do. You might want to keep your wingers creative enough though

OI settings: I like to target opponents with poor fitness or low strenght & balance with hard tackles. Also show inside forwards on their weaker foot, and always closing down lone striker

Hope it helps a bit!

Oh cool man. Great to hear the tactic helps you.

Thanks for the input! Some of em are exactly like my setting but gonna try out those other you suggested. I just realized as well the bad habit of long shots and goalkeeper distribution lessen as the team gets used to the tactic.

Oh well I just see the player. Maybe one of the reason is that your striker has come deep to get ball as his preferred moves. Usually with strikers like these, unless he has good dribbling and flair (*cough Messi cough*), he will act more of a supporting striker - just like what your striker is doing. But do try out the new setting, it might help things out a bit.

Oh well that's not too bad of a result. Does your team create CCCs?

Yes. Alot of CCC actually. The tactic is awsome for my team

Using spurs with your tactic. I have adebayor who is banging in the goals but my wingers are just doing absolute nothing. I have bale and tevez on the wings. Yes i realise my front 3 is kind of **** for this tactic but its all part of my long term vision for the club. Eventually tevez will become my striker in the second season and i will buy to wingers, got rid of rdv to fund the transfer of tevez

Yes. Alot of CCC actually. The tactic is awsome for my team

Nice man! Glad it's working nice for ya

Using spurs with your tactic. I have adebayor who is banging in the goals but my wingers are just doing absolute nothing. I have bale and tevez on the wings. Yes i realise my front 3 is kind of **** for this tactic but its all part of my long term vision for the club. Eventually tevez will become my striker in the second season and i will buy to wingers, got rid of rdv to fund the transfer of tevez

Adebayor is actually a good selection for forward. However the issue is the wingers. You can't have two wingers with this tactic.
One has to be an inside forward. :D

How about trying this. Make Bale as left back. He will roam forward anyways.
Make Tevez as AML and VdV as AMR. I don't know how it'll play out but it sounds just right (other than Bale as a DL).

How about the overall team performance though? Are you creating chances and win?

Nice man! Glad it's working nice for ya

Adebayor is actually a good selection for forward. However the issue is the wingers. You can't have two wingers with this tactic.
One has to be an inside forward. :D

How about trying this. Make Bale as left back. He will roam forward anyways.
Make Tevez as AML and VdV as AMR. I don't know how it'll play out but it sounds just right (other than Bale as a DL).

How about the overall team performance though? Are you creating chances and win?

Yeah i realised that Tevez is probably better as an AML. I will play him there when he is back from injury. I agree with you on adebayor, he has been the best player in the team (12 games 12 goals). My AMR situation is terrible, i might just play Dos santos/lennon there for now as i sold RVDV as the money allowed me to bring in tevez and chillieni.

The tactic is weird, i don't feel like im controlling the game or scoring enough, at most i score like 2 goals a game, even against weaker teams. Against the big teams the defence was good but the attack was just not there at all :S I like the way the iniesta role plays, he gets alot of assists. What should i have for match prep and workload after the tactic becomes fluent? If i use attacking movement i loose ccc's but score more.....if i use teamwork i get more ccc's but score less :S

hey koflok, just as i expected this tactic is awesome :)
my team is creating plenty of CCC, im playing is Mainz 2nd season, so no good players really, as i like to buy cheap and get good finances, but im pleased :)

Changed my mind who to be, want a team with a cracking striker but also midfielders to fit in, any ideas?

Yeah i realised that Tevez is probably better as an AML. I will play him there when he is back from injury. I agree with you on adebayor, he has been the best player in the team (12 games 12 goals). My AMR situation is terrible, i might just play Dos santos/lennon there for now as i sold RVDV as the money allowed me to bring in tevez and chillieni.

The tactic is weird, i don't feel like im controlling the game or scoring enough, at most i score like 2 goals a game, even against weaker teams. Against the big teams the defence was good but the attack was just not there at all :S I like the way the iniesta role plays, he gets alot of assists. What should i have for match prep and workload after the tactic becomes fluent? If i use attacking movement i loose ccc's but score more.....if i use teamwork i get more ccc's but score less :S

Oh yeah my bad I forgot you sold VdV. Well since you got Tevez on the left, playing Lennon will be fine on the AMR.
He's similar to Lavezzi and he's been doing great in that position. 11 goals 15 assist in 18 games.

I honestly don' see the correlation between attacking movement and the ability to convert CCC. It's down to your striker's composure finishing etc. One thing for sure, if you think that your team has connected well, you can stop teamwork training. It's usually important when you made purchases during transfer window.

Good luck! :)

Changed my mind who to be, want a team with a cracking striker but also midfielders to fit in, any ideas?

I'm guessing Leeds didn't go too well? :D

Try Napoli. This team has been way good for me. Suprisingly it's solid on defense as well.11 out of 14 matches ended in clean sheet, and I'm winning of course.

Solid attacking fullback, decent defenders, good midfield (Hamsik) + loan Thiago if you can and play him as Iniesta.
Up front Lavezzi (AMR) and Cavani combo is deadly. You can buy a AML striker if you want to. I bought Kadlec and he's doing decent.

hey koflok, just as i expected this tactic is awesome :)
my team is creating plenty of CCC, im playing is Mainz 2nd season, so no good players really, as i like to buy cheap and get good finances, but im pleased :)

Awesome! CCC is the main focus for the tactic.

As soon as I'm stop being lazy I'm gonna put up some more screenshots. It shows in some game I get only ~47% but I get 7 CCCs. I prefer that over 65% and 1 CCC.

Hopefully your strikers are able to convert those CCCs :D

oh right, my bad. I always just thought that attacking movement helps you to convert more of your cccs. Anyway, if that was the case i dont understand why it is reducing the amount of cccs i am getting. Yeah, that sounds right to me too, adebayor through the middle, lennon on the right and tevez on the left.

For the dm position should i go for sandro or huddlestone? also what workload for match prep?

No it was because I was disappointed with the players, didn't fit in the tactic well and couldn't really spend too much, doing it with Anji, see how Samuel Eto'o fits in with this tactic

oh right, my bad. I always just thought that attacking movement helps you to convert more of your cccs. Anyway, if that was the case i dont understand why it is reducing the amount of cccs i am getting. Yeah, that sounds right to me too, adebayor through the middle, lennon on the right and tevez on the left.

For the dm position should i go for sandro or huddlestone? also what workload for match prep?

Tough one to call. Both are good in their own way. But I would choose Sandro mainly because his speed and better defensive ability. DMC in this tactic doesn't need much passing ability. He just needs to defend and heads goal kick.
Heading in DMC is really useful in this tactic since it has more than once help to launch a quick counter attack directly from opp's goal kick. You need a pacy striker to catch up with the ball tho.

No it was because I was disappointed with the players, didn't fit in the tactic well and couldn't really spend too much, doing it with Anji, see how Samuel Eto'o fits in with this tactic

Woh Anji. Eto'o should be fine I think. You got some decent wingers as well. Two left footed ones if I'm not wrong.
Enjoy! :D Let me know how it goes.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Just updated with a hole lotta screenshots of matches. *check 'More pictures' section on Opening Post*

If you guys don't mind, posting some screenshots would be great!

Last edited:
koflok, who did you buy and sell as napoli? i've started with them aswell.

I sell nobody. I bought Kadlec and Micolli as rotation left winger. Micolli was a bad purchase, with Kadlec and Pandev should be enough.

I loaned Thiago from Barca as well. He well reject you in the beginning but as next month arrives he will accept your loan offer. He plays good on right central midfield role.

thanks for the response mate, i'll probably just but some youngsters:)

Woh Anji. Eto'o should be fine I think. You got some decent wingers as well. Two left footed ones if I'm not wrong.
Enjoy! :D Let me know how it goes.

The left hand side is decent, Dszudszak who is a left winger had to fill in the Advanced Playmaker role, and is getting a fair few assists. Got to strengthen then midfield a lot, Ganso is coming when the window opens which is good. Right hand wing is also a problem, but signed someone on the cheap to offer some options.

Working well so far, will upload a few pictures soon

View attachment 199050

Took over when they were 12th, now 7th, and closing in on the top 6.

Draw was a tough game plus the whole team had low morale, plus new tactic. Promising results and seems instant impact.

Eto'o- 5 games Average Rating - 8.18 Goals- 7

Altogether looks very promising, will keep up the updates.

How do you make "Individual Training?"

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

How do you make the Individual Training?