I use this tactic with Sevilla and I am now through half of the season. this is how it looks:
View attachment 215164 View attachment 215165

The 3 defeats were against Villarreal (1-0), Atl. Madrid (1-0) and Barcelona (2-0). However I could beat Real by 3-0. So far I'm very happy with this tactic. Hopefully I will be at the top at the end of the season. Could anybody recommend me a good deep lying playmaker as I am not happy with my options there? thx

hey koflok im just wondering how to make players place shots because when i go on preffered player moves training it doesnt offer me to place shots into corner please help

hey koflok im just wondering how to make players place shots because when i go on preffered player moves training it doesnt offer me to place shots into corner please help

Right click players name -> interaction -> set preferred move training -> left click one of the trainers -> finishing training -> start training him on place shot in corner.

hernanes....

if you have 10 mill you could give yohann cabaye a try, hes bossing games for me with newcastle

Just wanted to report on my Liverpool save. It was hard for me to permanently bench Carragher since we all dream of a team of Carraghers. But with Agger, Coates, Skrtel, and Wilson I was pretty much set for DC. LB=Enrique RB=Johnson CML=Adam CMR=Gerrard AML=Bellamy AMR=Downing I have acceptable substitutes for all those thanks to the large midfield, but a backup for Lucas at DM was needed. I bought Hubert from Genk for cheap (trying to keep an eye on the finances).

The season started slow, probably due to the large number of new players Kenny brought in. It is January now and I am 3rd in the league and still alive in Carling and FA Cups. My transfer target for now will be a left footed AMR (Downing seems to be my weak link at the moment). In the summer I plan to not purchase anyone since Aquilani and Cole are going to return. I have plans for them as CMs and do not want to disrupt the Teamwork aspect of the tactic.

This is working wonders for me. Thanks!

Then he can't train this movement. Does he have any other abilities you might get him to undo, before training him.

Hi, Im currently managing Arsenal and although Im pumping teams left right and centre at home, away from home I struggle against most teams, even the "lesser" teams.

Any suggestion on what I could do?

Thanks.

Same with me, got Hulk as ST and RVP as AMR but with their stupid 'shoots with power' ppm they miss most of their chances....

--------------Hulk
Gervinho ----------------RVP
----------Fellaini Arteta
--------------Song
Santos Vermaelen Djourou Sagna
------------Szczesny

Not a consistent setup for me, any ideas?

im using this tactic, i have rooney, hernandez, cavani and van persie, to accomodate them i use rooney left inside forward, cavani right inside forward then rotate hernandez and van p, am i wasting my players? or do u guys have alternative options? maybe sell a couple and replace them with nasturals in each poss? all opinions and options will b greatly valued

Okay just a lil update since the new version hasn't come out until now.

I know, I'm slow. I'm kinda 'off' FM right now so didn't spend much time on the tactic.

However I just started played around with the tactic again, and decided to move the MCR to AMC. As well as a lot of player tweaking.

The results (so far only 3 matches) are not what expected. Won 10-0, 4-0, and 8-0. With possession averaging ~65%.
Slick movement football. Not over-reliance on striker to score goals. And opponent simply don't have no chance to shoot, except from distance. vs Anderlecht they got 0 shots.

Usually I'll upload pics, but too lazy to do it right now.

I'll try a couple few more games and if the results is consistent, a BETA version might just come out tonight.

I know, I'm slow. I'm kinda 'off' FM right now so didn't spend much time on the tactic.

However I just started played around with the tactic again, and decided to move the MCR to AMC. As well as a lot of player tweaking.

The results (so far only 3 matches) are not what expected. Won 10-0, 4-0, and 8-0. With possession averaging ~65%.
Slick movement football. Not over-reliance on striker to score goals. And opponent simply don't have no chance to shoot, except from distance. vs Anderlecht they got 0 shots.

I'll try a couple few more games and if the results is consistent, a BETA version might just come out tonight.
I am very much in need for a decent tactic so i would gladly try your tactic as it is if you would upload it :)

thnxx a lot koflok
will be waiting
i thnk u shud become a real manager ...lol

Did you use this new tactic in an existing game or in a new one? As I showed here, the v3 tactic worked almost perfectly for me in my first season. In this case, I would see no need to change anything. But the second season is a bit more difficult, which you get with most great tactics. I don't know whether it is because the AI is able to react on your tactics or it is only because they start to play more defensively as your stature grows. But I've experienced this since CM 99/00.
So it might be interesting to try this kind of tweaks after a successful season, in order to see if you can work against this.

koflok...
i am struggling with my defense now...
conseded almost 2 penalty in 5 consecutive game with my arsenal...
i don't know why even i have put my training focuses in defense -.-

Playing with the tactic too i show better performances when i dropped to middle the speed of our game from fast to the middle of the slider.
Check also this.i think if a team has patience plays better

I actually change the tempo from fast to normal-slow. That's one of the major changes I did other than the base formation.

__

I tried it on the second season of my Arsenal save. Squad mainly the same.

I actually change the tempo from fast to normal-slow. That's one of the major changes I did other than the base formation.

__

I tried it on the second season of my Arsenal save. Squad mainly the same.
Are the changes something you gonna upload to us? :p

Yes of course.

I just need to test it out on some more games, especially against the stronger teams.