The tactic is very good but I have a problem with the 6th division vaushall of England, I shoot a lot of my goal, the possession is uneven, but I lose games, I'm doing wrong?

This tactic is absolutely fantastic. I'm top of the league and 5 points clear with a game in hand with my Arsenal save. Theo Walcott is my top scorer who is banging in the goals so far. I play him up top with RVP on the right to cut in on his left foot. Walcott has scored something like 25 goals so far and I'm in January.

One of the best things about your tactic is the corners, Vermaelen has scored 13 goals so far this season which is phenomenal for a CB. I've scored so many goals so far scoring 5's and 6's against the weaker teams.

Just want to say thank you for this great tactic it works really well.

Last edited:
I play him in the AMR position
AMR wud be perfect for douglas costa(don knw why isnt he performing)
but i knww
hes kind of player who just waste chances..... shoots from distance

Ok so I'm uploading the tactic right now. As said it's the 'base' one.
I have been playing around with the tactic with different kind of tweaks and I'm gonna try different stuffs until I get it right.

I'll just give this out since it's been a while since the last update and it's a pretty major one from the last one.

Hi Koflok.

where is this new tactic that you said you are uploading. I cant find it. V3 is great for me so cant wait to try your new version

Last edited:
i have Ronaldo and Di Maria as IF, is this OK????

No mate, they make awful inside fowards. You should sell them both immediately and replace them with Kuyt & Park-Ji-Sung.

where someone can answer the new version of this tactic?

No mate, they make awful inside fowards. You should sell them both immediately and replace them with Kuyt & Park-Ji-Sung.
why????? Kuyt & Park-Ji-Sung are wingers not IF
I am using V3, plz tell me why???

Hello Legendary Koflok :D ! I'm in my 3rd season with man city , first of all thank you so much for this incredible tactic , unforntualy it was unstoppable for the 2nd season then in the 3rd the scores are kinda low 2-1 3-2 and maybe 3-0 against reallly ****** teams , i dont know whats wrong nw ! i shuffle my team alot due to the rly big squad so im confused to put which player where so if u have enough time i hope u can help me Here are my Wingers and midfielders : bale , modric , lucas moura , silva , hamsik , hazard , ganso , robben , gotze , hulk , aguero , milner , fleck ! Im not stasfied with the results especially that i had my first loss a few hours ago , Help me plzzz ! Much Thanks for ur time and consideration ! Btw i use the version u uploaded on 8/12/2011 , Thank You again :)

Playing Montpellier in France Ligue 1 and this tactic has just been amazing. Wasn't expecting much as the team doesn't have no star-players nor finances. After 15 games lost 1 and drawn 3, which has the team sitting on top of the table. Marvellous.

koflok?????

hey koflok!!

where have ya gone to?

please post v4 and soon!

thanks, keep up the good work

I Sold Modric , silva , milner and fleck and bought ericksen , Maroune Falleni , Neymar , M'villa , Besquets , Thank Yoou :)

Hey how come your v3 tactic ,
didn't make my striker scored a lot of goal ?
did i do something wrong ?

i need a good guide about oposition instruction before the game :D anybody help me?

To do list / Request

7. OI settings

Maybe Koflok do something with OI settings ? ;)

Last edited: