I have used this tactic to take Huddersfield up at the first attempt and currently have Sunderland in their second season in the Champion's league (in my fourth season). [Premier League Champions x2 Carling cup x 1 Community Shield x 2].

I use this as one of my 3 base tactics and alternate between them on frequent and irregular intervals to keep the opposition guessing - I am known as the tinkerer but hey - it seems to work. I have also used a 4-4-2 throughout the 4 seasons and am currently working on a 4-2-3-1 deep tactic that seems to be going alright, if a bit heavy on draws, but it's early days.

This is the best tactic I have come across though in my opinion, and although it may not work in every situation, see the post above about getting beat heavily by Spurs repeatedly, over the course of the season it should yield way better results than other tactics I have used.

Make the tactic fit the players would be my advice, unless you can afford to get the players to fit the tactic of course.

Take Care,

Norm

Hello guys, as im currently playing the handheld version on my phone, is it possible for someone to post the whole tactic out including team and player instructions so i can try it out including?? It would be deeply appreciated. Tha:Dnks you and godd bless :)

I was using the v3 version with 12.0.2. I started in the portuguese second division (third level) with Farense. First season was great. I wasn't even favourite for promotion but I did it. As soon as I reached the Liga de Honra (second level), after getting a few more quality players, I start suffering defeat after defeat. The only points I made were with the teams at the bottom of the league (wasn't easy either). Even the one team who got promoted with me, beated me easily (when I hammered them in the playoffs last season). At half the season, I lie in the bottom of the league, and no prospect of improvement.
I followed all the instructions, and even tryed the Beta 2 version of the tactic. The way I loose these games is ridiculous. CB's staying "asleep" while receiving passes (with the opposite striker eventually reaching the ball and scoring), suffering lots of goals with through balls, scoring opportunities ruined by passing backwards (often untill it reaches the GK, if a opposite striker doesn't reaches it before).
I don't know what else to do anymore. If I don't find a way to make this tactic work I might as well give up on the game which after 3 seasons is practically ruined.

does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!
I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!

does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!does not ******* work!
I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!I keep losing!

I think you lost it matey. Maybe go and play something else because you obviously not got enough patience for this game.

sorry about that lost a crucial game and needed take out my frustration on something.

I fear that soon koflok not return to us. Maybe someone has created its own version based on his tactics?

Just wanting to say how brilliant this tactic is, on my own i used the same formation but playing counter attacking football and won the league cup. Im Norwich , and i swithced to goals galore about a quater of the way through the season . End of the Season Ive finished 3rd in league, won the F.A Cup and reached the quater finals of the Europa League, so thanks

its hard to score with this tactic (i got only 60 goals in Turkish Premier Division) but its fine if you want to play a more defensive counter- attacking football.

This tactic is brilliant! Put rare crosses to all players. Put defensive positioning. And you become almost unbeatable. Liverpool - 4 consecutive BPL champion, 3 consecutive Champions league winner. Geniues tactic!

PS: tried with the last version of the game.

PS2: try team talk from Swansea Treble First Season post. Working perfectly for me.

Last edited:
This tactic is brilliant! Put rare crosses to all players. Put defensive positioning. And you become almost unbeatable. Liverpool - 4 consecutive BPL champion, 3 consecutive Champions league winner. Geniues tactic!

PS: tried with the last version of the game.

PS2: try team talk from Swansea Treble First Season post. Working perfectly for me.

how do you put rare crosses and defensive positioning on, ill give it a go

Well, crosses you can tweak in tactic settings. Defensive positioning in match preparation.

Last edited:
how do you put rare crosses and defensive positioning on, ill give it a go
Well, crosses you can tweak in tactic settings. Just put every player on rare crossing. Defensive positioning in match preparation.

Last edited:
No, player instructions. There you can tweak crosses for every player. Do not touch team instructions.