Great tactic. Still unbeaten after 10 games in the season with Glentoran. :) Using the morale tactics now an they worked great.

hello...is both cm must be trained ppm tries killer ball often....

i use liverpool, AML is Malonga, AF is Suarez and AMR is Downing, i have trained them with place shots, this tactic creat many chances but my forwards always hit the post!!! is it normal or how can i fix this problem. Can anyone give me some suggestions. thank you so much.

Patch

Which version of the tactic works better for 12.0.4 and for 12.1?

im using v3 right now and apparently it works best for me in standard strategy rather than attacking, especially against strong teams in EPL (you know who)

Kooflok is there a chance for a new version of your brilliant tactic ? ;(

which is the best version for patch 12.0.3? thank you very much koflok, this is a great tactic. Im currently using the v2. Should i use v3? will it be better or worse?

This tactic is not longer usefull! In patch 12.2.0 I played 5 matches and 4 loses and 1 draw, before the patch I had 15 matches without any lose... ; /

I'm using version 2 of Koflok tactic and still win. But Koflok give us a hope that you working with Version 4 !! :)

I'm using it right now with the ****, and it's been very good at home. I've only dropped points away. The tactic has actually been pretty terrible away from home with the current patch.

Last edited:
Is the v3 or the BETA 2 the newest version? What are the main differences between these two? I've been getting some pretty good results with v3 but if the BETA is of a newer date, I may give it a go in my 12.2 save. Wonderful tactics by the way!

This tactic has not functioned well at all away. I don't know if it's something from the new patch, but I've gone to other tactics entirely away.

My team played poorly on the road. And as many passes to the corner, although the protection is very good. What can I do?

Is the v3 or the BETA 2 the newest version? What are the main differences between these two? I've been getting some pretty good results with v3 but if the BETA is of a newer date, I may give it a go in my 12.2 save. Wonderful tactics by the way!
thats what i'd like to ask aswell...

i remember playing v3 few months ago with my everton team it was the best tact ever... i wonder if its gonna be effective as before with 12.2. patch.

I've been using this tactic with my Tottenham team and it has been awesome so far. I have won 22 games in a row, and have gone 24 undefeated. I have only lost one game this season, which was quite a horrible performance. So I am loving it.

Screenshot of current league table:
View attachment 233514

Team stats so far:
View attachment 233515

Results overs my current winning streak:
View attachment 233516

Great work once again. Major props Koflok.

what sort of schedule you guys use for the CBs? i think that the covering cb schedule should be the better one, and a individual training for quickness for the left CBs and impulsion/heading for the right CBs