I have tested with arsenal and it was quite good. I won the CL, FA cup and League cup. I finished 3rd in the Premier league, mainly because away games were really not going that well, and I get incredibly much goals from corners against me. Also injuries really didnt help me that season. But anyone that knows how to perform better at the away games and to reduce my defensive corner problem? (will test with man city and post screens if this can get fixed)

So my report after 3 season like Manchester City manager.I won 3x Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup, 1x Super Cup, Community Shield. With this tactic I won too Olympics like Great Britain manager.

But i have one problem and it´s a problem with my left and right central midfielder ... They just play poor. My left midfielder is Marek Hamšík his stats after 3 seasons 8 goals and only 5 assists in 44 games.Right midfielder was Davis Silva 4 goals and 23 assits in 70 games. Now I bought Luka Modrič to right midfielder.

Actually my problem with central midfielders began last season. And I don´t know why. First and second season they played well.

Any idea or advice.

I lost my hope.. This topic has died :( and our genius Koflok left us..

Is there a later version that's even better than the one in the opening post? I'm not gonna read al 87 pages to find it :) Thx.

So if you put a particular type of tactic (like this tactic) with a particular team, then it will definitely work?

Pretty pointless then, i mean, it takes the fun of the game away.

Dont get me wrong, this worked, i was doing okay with liverpool but had frustrating draws with teams likes norwich, qpr, swansea, blackburn etc (you know, like in real life) so i just came looking for a tactic, beat brighton 2-0 in fa cup and sunderland 4-0 in league. But im sort of hoping this is not full proof to work, i'd rather try out my own tactics.

I regret looking at this now because it works so well :( mind you i used this at the start of the season (making it myself before seeing this) but that was only the formation, i never used an anchor man of inside forwards, or an advanced forward. And then it really was goals galore

This tactic still doing ok in patch 12.2.0? anyone have advise wich United players too use in the winger positions? thx...

Thnks, very nice tactic.can i use the Advanced Forward like poacher for more goals?

Will this still work on the 12.2 patch? What shouts are you guys using?

cheers

in which page of this thread is the latest update of this tactic and post expalining the important tips ?

matt75, hello.

and i do think so, if it is not the best, it is one of the best tactit out there.
i've had won for the very first time a champions with chelsea, roma, and juve and i was using this tactic. hope i could help