im now using v.3 it is much improved, dont use any intructions anymore but changed the ST from poacher to Ad Foward and moved the att bar further up and now the striker seems to be the main goal scorer and not the wingers or AMC all goals seem central and assists are pouring in witht the ST and AMC. still leak goals sometimes which seems stupid when its a rubbish team but i wonder if its the goal keeper.

i did think of making the BWM more defensive to support because seems on the highlight that the CB get over run sometimes.

anyone got any good ideas?

Anyone know what to do when 2-0 up? 5 times this season I've gone 2-0 up only to find the opposition come back to win or draw.
3 notable examples, 2-0 up against Chelsea, ended up losing 7-2, 2-0 up vs Stoke, they came back within the last 10 minutes and it finished 3-3, and 2-0 up vs Wigan, they came back to win 3-2.
**** sake its just gone and happened again. Go 2-0 up vs Spurs at home in the 28th, they score straight from kickoff and by the 39th minute it's 3-2 to them.

What is your team talk in hakf time?
Besides that, change the mentality to control or change to a more defensive tactic

Anyone know what to do when 2-0 up? 5 times this season I've gone 2-0 up only to find the opposition come back to win or draw.
3 notable examples, 2-0 up against Chelsea, ended up losing 7-2, 2-0 up vs Stoke, they came back within the last 10 minutes and it finished 3-3, and 2-0 up vs Wigan, they came back to win 3-2.
**** sake its just gone and happened again. Go 2-0 up vs Spurs at home in the 28th, they score straight from kickoff and by the 39th minute it's 3-2 to them.

man its piece of cake,

-lower your IF's closing down 3-4 points and your BWM and DPL's 1-2 points
-tick "hold up ball" to your IF whom has high technique,dribbling skills
-make team play CONTROL rather than attacking
-make team's tempo lower 1 point and time wasting 1-2 point
-shout: pass to feet

havent give the game away for 2 seasons for liverpool. but somebody please also help me with my previous post, how to attack while behind!

Do you change your settings when you lead with 1-0 or do you wait until you are in front with 2-0?

Loading this tactic really, really paid off!
I took it 1:1, but with only a mediocre AMC, didn't quite do the trick so I canged it to a 4-2-2-2 that was more suitable to my squad. Also played around between Wingers (advanved and side midfield) and Inside Forwards - depending on available players.
And so far it's going quite well. I think the combination of BWM-D & DLP-S really did the trick for me - especially once I loaned Abdi Ibrahim from Man City to strengten my Pools.
None the less, I still use the original formation on occasion, just to keep things fresh for my opponents.

A great thanks to the creator!

Continues to rock! Unbeaten in the premier with 2 draws and 8 wins, 3 straight wins in the champions and 2 wins in the league cup!

The only OI is weaker foot and shouts are:

Playing from defense
Keep the ball
Hassle opponents only when they are getting too much game on the mid

Loving this patch really. Enjoying playing my Newcastle save so much.

Attacking is never been a problem with Cisse constantly banging hattricks every other games.
Moreover, I love how the goals are created from a very silk pass and move football.
Stuff like this are just a joy to watch.

I will even upload some videos which shows some of the common goals I have. Maybe it can help people to decide which kind of players works best on the positions.

In terms of defend, while it may not guarantee a constant clean sheet, but OI seems to be the way to go to patch up the defensive issues.

So yeah...

Testing

[video=youtube;XJwc3GKUS-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwc3GKUS-E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This tactic is great. I have a quality side but 48 goals in 32 games from Neymar for Chelsea is pretty special. I'm able to play Chalobah and Muniesa as CB against the likes of United, City, etc and barely concede. The front 4 just dominate though

i m strugling with new patch does anyone has the same problem any tweaks or suggestions ?

i m strugling with new patch does anyone has the same problem any tweaks or suggestions ?

tried the new version? v3.

Striker banging goals for fun. Wingers chip in plenty of assist / goals depends on the type of player. AMC and MC plenty of assists.

All is good so far

this version is reaally good but still ME has few bugs.Also i'm conceding too much after 2-0 or 3-0 sometimes when i'm front 3-0 at home or away but last 15 minutes scores getting 3-3 or 3-2 itS really sucks and TOOO many injuries after the patch am i wrong ?

tried the new version? v3.

Striker banging goals for fun. Wingers chip in plenty of assist / goals depends on the type of player. AMC and MC plenty of assists.

All is good so far

yes i m using v3 but i m in the middle of the season i think it starts working properly after o couple of months.

i am getting many injuries too, but so far the tactic is great for chelsea, sold torres to enable me to get falcao and play him as striker, pretty much what may happen in real life according to certain media stories...

It's the best tactic dude...Congratz! Im using it in Borussia Dortmund and Poland. I have great results like a win away with PSG 2-3 or win with England by Poland 3-1 haha :) I will give you soon screenshoots when i finish the season :) Thanks for tac.

I must say, attacking is good in this tactic, but seriously... Defensive it is the worst tactic I used so far. Is it any use if I change my wingbacks to fullbacks?

First version works far better than v3 for me. With v3 I can play an entire half without having a shot at goal, even though I have plenty of possession. Playing as Arsenal..

@Koflok
I'm using your tactic old version with Barnet and the updated one in Newcastle - with great succes in both! Ben Arfa and Cisse is a killer couple in this one!! Altough i changed the amc back to playmaker because i really loved this in the first version - i've bought Isco, and he's really doing it well!

But i was wondering if you would tell some more about your Newcastle game - what i'm interested in is transfers and the players who hold your positions?

Hope you understand my bad english and thanks for the great tactic!

@ to some of them with bad results in v.1.3 - its a good idea to give your team 3-6 months to get used to the tactic - in both my games i been closed to sack'd i this period - but once you get morale back up and the team get used to the tactic (and new-transfered players) it really shows it skills. also i find bringing players that suite the tactic is helping!

Last edited: