Koflok's Goals Galore 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 263K
Definitely the potential for goals galore with this. Some greyed out team called Semica created 7 clear cut chances against me.

I cant wait to see what a team without greyed out players will do. Hopefully they'll create at least 10.

Give me the advice- what players i must use in lef. and right winger.i play with napoli.thanks...

i have very poor result with this tactic..unimpresiv tactic unfortunetly

Wing Backs pull back on Full back position but leave WB mark on the position in 10 games I have 1 loss(Arsenal) and 1 draw all other are wins

good taticks

Hi just a quick question if you play the same formation over and over won't the game catch on to it and set up a counter formation? Shall I just make small changes to Inside forwards to wingers, advanced forwards to poacher ETC? Thanks

Nice job m8 :D

I have one question , You are seting in tactic left central midfilder as playmerker?

I started to test a new version on my Lech Poznan, and at the beggining Attack looks awesome, I create many actions, but defense... something it's going wrong, I played first away game and i defeated 0-4.

after playing 10games with the tatic, 8wins 2draws - 7teams were the better team than mine

Even though the team aren't familar to the formation I'm getting the results.

On the attack side, no tatic updated here will get better average rating than yours, clearly far the best

I think the defence has got much better (fullback->wingback seems to be working), but still sometimes the defence breaks down and will give 3,4 goals.(fortunatly I scored enough to draw)

Maybe the problem is I'm playing southampton and don't have enough world class players(only ramirez?)
Anyway it works, meaning the tatic doesn't ask players to be top clubs level like some tatic does.

I think this tactic is only for teams that are good and have a bunch of good players. I used this for Wolves in my 2nd season after getting promoted and this just lost many so many games at the start of the season. Bale ripped me apart scoring 5.

Last edited:
I think this tactic is only for teams that are good and have a bunch of good players. I used this for Wolves in my 2nd season after getting promoted and this just lost many so many games at the start of the season. Bale ripped me apart scoring 5.

Not always the case. You just need the right bunch type of players which fits the tactic. The players requirement are pretty basic, really. And you can always tweak the tactic to fit the team - something that people always ignore. This is YOUR game after all, you can't expect to keep winning by just plug n play what I used on MY save.

Simple things like pulling the d-line, changing wingback to fullback, etc would be a good start.

Wing Backs pull back on Full back position but leave WB mark on the position in 10 games I have 1 loss(Arsenal) and 1 draw all other are wins

good taticks

Oh really? I might try that.

Nice job m8 :D

I have one question , You are seting in tactic left central midfilder as playmerker?

Yes. MCL is the playmaker

I think someone requested the changelog

Changelog

v1 -> v3

1. Fullback changed into Wingbacks - including change in defensive and offensive setting.
2. MCL is now deep-lying playmaker, MCR ball-winning.
3. AMC is 'shadow striker'
4. Push up d-line to give better flow from the back and possession
5. Tweaks on passing to make more penetration balls up front
6. Minor striker tweaks that gives him over 1 goal/game performance.
7. Encourage players to cross instead of holding up the ball out wide
8. Minor tweaks on here and there

If you guys have any effective
1. Set pieces play
2. OI settings
3. Tweaks on any instruction (both team and individuals)

feel free to post them here and if it's proven effective it will be included for the next update!

Cheers.

Opposition Instructions
credit to @johnnyhugs

Strikers, Wingers:
Tight Marking: Always;
Closing Down: Always;
Tackling: Hard;
Show onto Weaker Foot

Long Shooter AMC / MCs:
Closing Down: Always

Playmaker AMC / MCs:
Tackling: Hard

Last edited:
I, myself, have been working on my own tactics and I just wanted to post something about OIs

I tested your tactic for like 5 games and one thing i found is that

if you do

Tight marking = always
Closing down = always
tacking =hard
show on weaker foot

on your opponent's wing players and strikers. they will have really hard time passing the ball to them or running in to send crosses or pass the ball to the strikers and even if strikers get the ball, your players will show up on him quickly and close down on them.

It has been working for me.

Just wanted to share this.

I, myself, have been working on my own tactics and I just wanted to post something about OIs

I tested your tactic for like 5 games and one thing i found is that

if you do

Tight marking = always
Closing down = always
tacking =hard
show on weaker foot

on your opponent's wing players and strikers. they will have really hard time passing the ball to them or running in to send crosses or pass the ball to the strikers and even if strikers get the ball, your players will show up on him quickly and close down on them.

It has been working for me.

Just wanted to share this.

This is what I'm looking forward. Seems about right because I tried 1 game vs Chelsea with and without OI above, the different in defense against wingers in particular was really noticable.

Thank you. Goes to first post :)

Starting a new game with Real Madrid using this tactic, will report back!

thank you for tactics, I finished first with Lech poznan. I still do a few changes on the basic tactical

But You are putting those oposition instruction to every player by You own or You giving instruction for example to all of strikers?How You are doing it exacly and how do I know which one of them is playmarker or longshoter?

But You are putting those oposition instruction to every player by You own or You giving instruction for example to all of strikers?How You are doing it exacly and how do I know which one of them is playmarker or longshoter?

instructions must be changed by the players report your team

Man U has nothing to do with lech poznan

Back