Used version 2 tweaked by someone here in the thread and have switched to this V3. Works great, congratz

not working for me at all, wingers are always crossing, they never cut inside like they should and did in previous tactic! can't create ccc's, the only promising thing is the way AMC is playing for me, i use Clement Grenier and he is beast in this role, rescuing my team all the time, conceding alot from corners and crosses basicly, wingbacks totally useless, not creating chances and not defending :/

Hey Koflok, thanks for uploading the new version.
Really struggling so far with the tactic, but have struggled with all tactics since the latest patch.
Finding my side doesn't create chances or score many goals etc. Tactic is now fluid with my team etc,
Will keep going & let you know how I get on.
Thanks again for sharing
Middlesbrough_FixturesSchedule-3.png

Hey Koflok, thanks for uploading the new version.
Really struggling so far with the tactic, but have struggled with all tactics since the latest patch.
Finding my side doesn't create chances or score many goals etc. Tactic is now fluid with my team etc,
Will keep going & let you know how I get on.
Thanks again for sharing
Middlesbrough_FixturesSchedule-3.png

I believe that you should try the tweaked version. Working great for me, despite one winger being IF and the other APL. Can't figure that one, but it works, specially if you use left foot on left side and right to right. I use left on right and it cuts their interference in the game.

thanks for the help mate, but its pretty much having the same effect. I average around 3-4 shots a game, with 2 on target.
Just cant create any chances. My team is close as it cant get to the player specs
Middlesbrough_TacticsOverview.png

Ps the OI's I posted, you don't have to do it every game, that's if you think your opponent has good crossers and you think that their strikers is going to give hard time to your defenders.

I just installed the game and started. But I can't import a files...there is some kind of problem...i don't know what happend. Can somebody help me?

A screenshot from my last game.
The tactic is not gelled in yet but still... closing down on their dangerous players, showing on their weaker foot, and tackling hard and tight marking the very dangerous players.

25heqhf.png

thanks for the help mate, but its pretty much having the same effect. I average around 3-4 shots a game, with 2 on target.
Just cant create any chances. My team is close as it cant get to the player specs
Middlesbrough_TacticsOverview.png

Pacey AMC, AML AMR and STR, with 2 BWM should help. Forget crossing and shooting skills, concentrate on getting to the box

Sry but what I can say after patch and Your changes in tactic - it sucks.

(Your first tactick with that twick from guy H.)In first seson in Polish league I won it , I won Polish cup and I won Europen League :O
Then next seson I started very well , I even won supercup of europe with MU 4-3 :O Till end of first round I only do not won two games - one in league i draw it and one in league of champions I draw 2-2 with Shachtar but it was after I had won promotion from group.In my group I had :
Szachat 2-1 for me (A) and 2-2 (H)
Olympique Lyon 2-0 for me (H) and 5-2 for me (A)
Sevila 3-2 for me (H) and 4-0 for me (A)

As You can see results looks awesome.

But after change in patch and changing Your tactic to new I have hudge problem to even draw a match in Polish league...

At the moment I had two good results with Juventus after I get out from group - 2-3 I lost away and then I won 6-3 at home.

And after it I won with Manchaster City at home 5-4 but I think they will crush me away.

What is wrong ? Can You help someway? Anyone have same problems?

seems like a decent tactic. Nowhere near as good as last year though.

hey koflok! the 2nd version works wonderful with my anderlecht side!

5 games so far 3 of them friendlies 5 straight wins!!! and goals 16 - 2. defence works also brilliant.
i try also to target man the striker with run into ball!

keep it up koflok! thanx

Hi Koflok just wondering what tactic to use with a side like LUFC

here are my results so far with the 2nd version of the tactic:

Just wondering if anyone has been using Heenrik's tweaked tactic that he posted in this thread a while back. I had been using it to wonderful success, but obviously things have changed with the patch. Has anyone managed to figure out any good changes to that tactic for the new patch?

Just wondering if anyone has been using Heenrik's tweaked tactic that he posted in this thread a while back. I had been using it to wonderful success, but obviously things have changed with the patch. Has anyone managed to figure out any good changes to that tactic for the new patch?

Use my version which I uploaded couple days ago.

I was just wondering if anyone was still using Henrik's version. I'm in the middle of a season, and not sure I can afford to completely change the tactics. My main concern is moving from a very narrow play style to ultra-wide. I have designed my time and wingers around the narrow play.

i started using the new version with liverpool after i have passed 1 season with the older version. 1st season went average with finishing division 5th after manu and chelsea 1 point away. in new season i started playing nearly excellent with scoring 19 goals and only conceeding 4 in 7 games. i defeated manu 2-0. i only lost points to totthenam which is lead by my friend. but after manu match i have lost points in 3 concecutive matches in league.

I think its because i dont know how to attack more with this tactic. I mean i can secure the lead while im front easily, but i don't know what tactical changes i can do while i'm behind!

if you guys can give tips especially koflok i really appreciate it.
thank you.View attachment 285142

V3 is working great! Won 1-4 Arsenal, 6-0 Newcastle (didn't save this one :().

Playing with Man Utd. Current 11:

De Gea, Walker, Jones, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, RVP, Young, Bale, Rooney

Use the V3. I've used the tweaked but this is better

Anyone know what to do when 2-0 up? 5 times this season I've gone 2-0 up only to find the opposition come back to win or draw.
3 notable examples, 2-0 up against Chelsea, ended up losing 7-2, 2-0 up vs Stoke, they came back within the last 10 minutes and it finished 3-3, and 2-0 up vs Wigan, they came back to win 3-2.
**** sake its just gone and happened again. Go 2-0 up vs Spurs at home in the 28th, they score straight from kickoff and by the 39th minute it's 3-2 to them.

Last edited: