Kolo Toure Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steroids, clearly.

Wants to look like his brother.

If it's a performance-enhancer than any length of ban is fine by me.

If it's a recreationally drug than the game has gone mad...if a player wants to hinder himself by taking drugs than let him. That's up to the team ultimately. But it shouldn't be against league rules to take an illegal drug because it isn't "cheating." In the NBA they have a strict no-drug test policy (because if they did, most of the league would fail). If teams want to give their players tests to make sure they are in top condition, that's one thing, but definitely not the league.

You're only saying that cos you are a United fan. :p

Nobody knows what drug he's took yet..

not at all, for example when Mutu took cocacaine not once but twice and is still allowed to play and earn thousands of pounds. all i'm suggesting is Ferdinand got banned for 8 months for not attening a drugs which he passed the next day, anyway not turning this in to a United vs The World thread but am saying taking drugs is a criminal offense and should be punished like any member of the public is.

Paddy Kenny got banned for taking some medicine when he was ill! So he most likely will be banned for a fair while. :(

Same thing happened to Cannavaro, turned out to be an injection for a wasp sting.

I'm not judging until it's confirmed :)

Innocent untill proven guilty guys. It could be an innocuous thing. I won't be commenting untill the B sample and his appeal has gone through.

Quality player and can't believe he would do something stupid.

its not letting me change spelling lol

You might be able to ask a mod to change it... and theres now a 3rd thread on the same topicXD

Im gonna keep an eye out on the story, quite interesting

EDIT: You changed it before i posted

Last edited:
changed it, sorry about temporary closure, stupid google chrome

Thing is, if its a banned substance, but neither recreational, or performance enhancing, why would they be banned for like basic cold medicines for example?

Moron... I dont even know why drugs appeal to normal people... Whats the point of going out having a good night and not remembering any of it... Yeh a bit of alcohol but getting high and not remembering... Whats the point?

Alcohol blurs past memory, cannabis does not. oO)

Praying for it to be maximum THC, big fan of Kolo

Oh FFS Kolo. Hope this is a mistake. He and his brother seem to be really nice young guys. He's probably the last player i would have expected this from tbh. I doubt it will be Steroids though. Maybe an illegal street drug.

He has been great for us this season alongside Vinnie too. We don't need this ****! :mad:

Thing is, if its a banned substance, but neither recreational, or performance enhancing, why would they be banned for like basic cold medicines for example?
some cold medicines contain things like steriods. Where's Chaz when you need him, he'd know more

I don't believe it, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that does or needs drugs. It's probably an error in taking medication containing a banned substance similar to ehat happened with Cannavaro. I'll be surprised if any punishment ensues

I'm getting a feeling it could be something like medicinal. When you think about it, there's lately been viruses running rampant-well there is here anyway.
But if thats the case-why don't the clubs medical staff dish out medicines, or advise the players, about what medicines they are allowed to take, that won't make them fail a medical?

Status
Not open for further replies.