KotW Quarter Final 2012

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
View attachment 243617
This thread will be for people to confirm they are participating in the Quarter final. The draw for the quarter final will also be made here once all participants have confirmed they are entering. 4 seperate threads will be created for each pairing when it comes to voting. You may submit your entries here once you are given your challenge. Voting will close at Midnight Sunday 13th SHARP and I will post the results on the thread. This thread will also serve as the place where the live draw will be made. The top 4 entries will be placed in pot 1 and 5-8 will be in pot 2. A person from pot 1 will be drawn with somebody from pot 2. More detailed rules will follow tomorrow after I consult hermanchides.

* I will now begin vm'ing members to ask for their reply. If they will not participate their place will be offered to 9th.10th...etc.

* Plays UEFA Champions League anthem in the background *

Just waiting on AlexanderKruseBerg and Hermanchides now to confirm theyre in now. If I get a reply before tomorrow Ill do the draw tomorrow night

Ok, ill do the draw now as all qualifiers have confirmed. 2 pots of names will be pulled out of a hat at random. Here is the breakdown:
Pot 1:

1. trbngr
  2. hermanchides
  3. sat10
  4. Kevnaylor
Pot 2:

1. El_Wulfio
  2. Steve*
  3. AlexanderKruseBerg
  4. Malarkey

I will do name by name updates of the draw. The challenge will be posted around noon tomorrow.

Lets commence the draw:

QF 1: ( winner will play the winner of QF 3)
sat10

QF 2: (winner will play winner of QF4)
hermanchides

QF 3: Winner will play winner of QF1)
trbngr

And QF 4: (winner will play winner of QF2)
Kevnaylor

QF 4 second player:
AlexanderKruseBerg

And that concludes the draw.

Thoughts on your match ups??:
QF1: Sat10 vs Steve* ( will face the winner of trbngr vs El_Wulfio)
QF2: hermanchides vs Malarkey ( will face the winner of Kevnaylor vs AlexanderKruseBerg)
QF3: trbngr vs El_Wulfio ( will face the winner of Sat10 vs Steve)
QF4: Kevnaylor vs AlexanderKruseBerg ( will face the winner of hermanchides vs Malarkey)