KoTW Week 21 Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, just realised that my home kit looks very similar to Malarky's, I think Malarky is going to run away with these, his home one is amazing!!

Will upload mine tomorrow as the away one isn't done...

Guys told you i would go mad with the design
lyon.png
lyonaway.png

im so glad someone actually tried to do something different, i get bored of same old same old kits!

great work!

It's all well and good doing something different, but there's a point where it's too much. Which I believe is the case with Kevnaylor. Fair play for doing something different, but he went a bit too far IMO.

It's all well and good doing something different, but there's a point where it's too much. Which I believe is the case with Kevnaylor. Fair play for doing something different, but he went a bit too far IMO.

yea it might be a lil over the top, but IMO its too simple to follow Lyon's kits and slightly alter them to something new. What i look for when i vote is something i didnt expect to see but it works

It is too easy just to add templates made by someone else. I like to make my kits complicated for myself more of a challenge

Guys told you i would go mad with the design
lyon.png
lyonaway.png

The 1990s would be proud. Well done. And regardless of what anyone else says, I would rather see this than the same old rehashed, recolored templates any day of the week. TBH the away looks like a bit of a pajama top, but I still really like the creativity and at the very least you managed to make me stop scrolling and actually take a closer look at your kits. Something which can't be said for a lot of these.

next week i might make kits based on Jorge Campos style kits ;)

The 1990s would be proud. Well done. And regardless of what anyone else says, I would rather see this than the same old rehashed, recolored templates any day of the week. TBH the away looks like a bit of a pajama top, but I still really like the creativity and at the very least you managed to make me stop scrolling and actually take a closer look at your kits. Something which can't be said for a lot of these.

but in the end, most people wont think like you when they vote and will vote for the most stylish/nicest kit. still, good work Kev, mustve taken a while :)

but in the end, most people wont think like you when they vote and will vote for the most stylish/nicest kit. still, good work Kev, mustve taken a while :)

And that kit is awesome.

Seriously, if that kit was real, I would 110% buy it.

It is too easy just to add templates made by someone else. I like to make my kits complicated for myself more of a challenge

No offence, but I don't quite see how it's that complicated. Well done on the creativity though because they're certainly different to most of the kits.

Note: I know it sounds like I'm having a dig at you, but I'm really not. I just don't see how it's complicated, but if you do then, why?

Anyway, I'm going to do my kits tomorrow probably. I might spice it up a little and go for something different; don't want to be seen as 'boring'.

I really want to vote for Harriers09 and Malarkey..
why cant i vote for more than one creator??
we can do the point voting system..

btw, thanx Harriers09!

Status
Not open for further replies.