KoTW Week 21 Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for some more intricate designs this week. Trying to move away from the normal templates.

lyonhome.png
lyonaway.png

That home kit is ***. Im not so keen on the away though :\

Horrible week for me this week. Everything I tried looked horrid.

LyonHome.png
LyonAway.png

Just some help lads, i can never seem to get my badge to be right, how do you lot do it?

I may enter this week.

This is my first ever entry, so be kind :)

love the away kit.. kinda unique.. maybe fix the sponsors and badge a bit..

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

**** it - not happy with these, but it wasn't for Kev, I'd have no ideas at all.

h|a
ZNW6T.png
PwzoP.png

love the home kit.. simple, but still classy..
u got a very smooth template.. are they for sharing? where can I get one?

love the home kit.. simple, but still classy..
u got a very smooth template.. are they for sharing? where can I get one?

thanks! for you and for anybody else who may be interested - home --- away
you can get them only from me, by visiting these download links.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Just some help lads, i can never seem to get my badge to be right, how do you lot do it?

read all about it

Last edited:
Alright, since i've been practicing a bit with the pen tool, so i'm gonna enter a bit late this week :p

My entry for this week. My first serious attempt with the pen tool. Turned out pretty well, imo.

H/A

lyon_h.png
lyon_a.png

Meh, don't have Photoshop just now so I might stick in some old 'uns to see if they get a vote or two. :p

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

LyonH2011-13-1.png
LyonA2013-14-1.png

meh.

Lol i just now realized how much my away kit looks like the new Arsenal away. Design wise that is.

Completely off topic but why does nobody ever compliment my kits? This is my first time doing a KotW, but even in the Rate My Kit thread nobody says anything. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.