KoTW Week 21 Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys told you i would go mad with the design
lyon.png
lyonaway.png

Love them both. You are a really good kit maker.

The 1990s would be proud. Well done. And regardless of what anyone else says, I would rather see this than the same old rehashed, recolored templates any day of the week. TBH the away looks like a bit of a pajama top, but I still really like the creativity and at the very least you managed to make me stop scrolling and actually take a closer look at your kits. Something which can't be said for a lot of these.

I agree with you. Sometimes it can be a bit too much, but I'd rather see kits as this win every time because they are so much more interesting and creative than the rest. I think that the reason why many here, including myself do not make such kits, is simply because we are not good enough. So credit to you and Kevnaylor for your skills, and I hope that one day I can come up on your level.

Lyon
Home | Away

Lyon250.png
LyonAway250.png

This is only my 2nd attempt at making a kit, so im pretty pleased :)

The 1990s would be proud. Well done. And regardless of what anyone else says, I would rather see this than the same old rehashed, recolored templates any day of the week. TBH the away looks like a bit of a pajama top, but I still really like the creativity and at the very least you managed to make me stop scrolling and actually take a closer look at your kits. Something which can't be said for a lot of these.

******* amen to that!
love the kits (jmoser is referring to in is post), Kev. Excellent job.
I may have something up by the end of the day. Hoping on pressing for a top spot again this week.

My entry for this week. Hoping to do as well as last week :)

olhome.png
olaway-1.png

Lyon
Home | Away

Lyon250.png
LyonAway250.png

This is only my 2nd attempt at making a kit, so im pretty pleased :)

Looks great for 2nd attempt. The home kit looks a bit blurred out or something though.

I usually hate big badge watermarks on kits. But Kevnaylor has pulled it off so that it somehow looks like a kind of Aztec pattern, so great work! And iamauser, I used the same template for the Lyon away for my kitpack (without the badge) so I like your away as well.

Went for some more intricate designs this week. Trying to move away from the normal templates.

lyonhome.png
lyonaway.png

The away kit is amazing Dunc.

The away kit is amazing Dunc.

Cheers pal :)

Can't say I am a fan of counting my chickens before they hatch :) I am happy with them, but there are many good kits on this thread so far, and I am sure more will be submitted before the deadline :) Although saying that, thanks for the compliment :)

Went for some more intricate designs this week. Trying to move away from the normal templates.

lyonhome.png
lyonaway.png

Very nice. Great to see some new designs. Only thing I might have changed on the away, don't take this in the wrong way because they're awesome, but it might look better to have the design on the sleeves rotated to match the angle of the sleeve, rather than flat across like on the body of the shirt. Just my opinion.

Very nice. Great to see some new designs. Only thing I might have changed on the away, don't take this in the wrong way because they're awesome, but it might look better to have the design on the sleeves rotated to match the angle of the sleeve, rather than flat across like on the body of the shirt. Just my opinion.

Yeah, might have looked better. Can't change them once submitted though, so they will have to do :)

**** it - not happy with these, but it wasn't for Kev, I'd have no ideas at all.

h|a
ZNW6T.png
PwzoP.png

Was the sponsor left out on the away kit on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.