Kris Boyd joins Forest

Boro to be relegated? LOLOLOL!

Yes, loaning out a player who has flopped all season will relegate Middlebrough oO) Tbh it won't have much of an affect on Boro and with the right service at Forest (which he should get) he should excel.

Last edited:
I dont think we really need another striker as our Midfield And Forwards area are ok, We really need to think about strengthing our defence

Yes, selling a player who has flopped all season will relegate Middlebrough oO) Tbh it won't have much of an affect on Boro and with the right service at Forest (which he should get) he should excel.

Don't worry Jamie, I got this.

He's not actually being sold, just going on loan. Do your research.

Should've stayed with us :(

Boro to be relegated? LOLOLOL!
Yes hilarious that a good old fashioned family club with an English owner is struggling and may get relegated and possibly go out of business. If your suggesting Boro will go down because they have let a lazy fat ******* earning top wages who cant even get his game go then kindly explain please.

I dont think we really need another striker as our Midfield And Forwards area are ok, We really need to think about strengthing our defence

Do you even know anything about Forest to make that comment?

The strikers weve had have been **** infront of goal all season, Dexter is out injured, Adebola cant really start games (but hes still amazing), Tudgay yeah ok, hes still good, Earnshaw has had a terrible season except Derby games, Tyson is injured (but he is terrible anyway, again except Derby games) and at the Moment we only have 3 senior strikers fit!

Considering he has only started about 15 games, he has 6 goals to his name. Which isn't too bad considering where the club are in the league.

He has the same amount as McDonald.

Considering he has only started about 15 games, he has 6 goals to his name. Which isn't too bad considering where the club are in the league.

He has the same amount as McDonald.
Difference being McDonald puts a shift in. TBH though Mowbray wants rid of them both if possible. In fact if he could sell the whole squad and start again i reckon he would.

Do you even know anything about Forest to make that comment?

The strikers weve had have been **** infront of goal all season, Dexter is out injured, Adebola cant really start games (but hes still amazing), Tudgay yeah ok, hes still good, Earnshaw has had a terrible season except Derby games, Tyson is injured (but he is terrible anyway, again except Derby games) and at the Moment we only have 3 senior strikers fit!
Yeah and how many CB we got fit Joel Lynch(Who is **** anyway) and Wes Morgan And your also forgetting Mcgoldrick(is good but dosent get enough games)

Yeah and how many CB we got fit Joel Lynch(Who is **** anyway) and Wes Morgan And your also forgetting Mcgoldrick(is good but dosent get enough games)

We all know the defense problem but please remember we have one of the best defenses in the league, whereas goalscoring terms, we are pretty average!

And if you have been watched, when Joel Lynch has played this season, he has been great!

I think its also worth mentioning that Boro dont have a GK at the moment so if we hadn't of done this deal we most certainly would go down.

Cos Paul Smith is the reason behind FM Base, and even worse the world. Paul Smith can see the future, Paul Smith can see into your mind, Paul Smith can see into your soul, really Paul Smith can do all that? Hehe no

On a more serious not, gd signing for Nottingham, he is a decent player

Sometimes it's better if you say nothing

We all know the defense problem but please remember we have one of the best defenses in the league, whereas goalscoring terms, we are pretty average!

And if you have been watched, when Joel Lynch has played this season, he has been great!

He's not suggesting the current crop of Forest defenders are ****, but there is a serious lack of depth in the back line. If anyone gets injured, Forest will struggle, they have absolutely no cover.

You have a good midfield and strikeforce, and you've scored regularly this season from midfield.

But Boyd is a good poacher when on form, and could be a good loan signing. Do still need a Centre Back though.

He's not suggesting the current crop of Forest defenders are ****, but there is a serious lack of depth in the back line. If anyone gets injured, Forest will struggle, they have absolutely no cover.

You have a good midfield and strikeforce, and you've scored regularly this season from midfield.

But Boyd is a good poacher when on form, and could be a good loan signing. Do still need a Centre Back though.
Thanks, That exactly what i was saying. If one of our CB gets injured then we have no one to replace them, I am not saying boyd is a rubbish player or i wouldnt like him to come to forest but we should think about getting an extra CB or 2

our mammoth task of trying to finish above forest just got harder :/

You totally forgot to mention that part of the deal was Paul Smith went on loan to Middlesbrough too.

How ****** irrelevant was that, the guy is talking about Kris Boyd joining Forest if wanted to mention Paul Smith he would have put up "Paul Smith joins Boro" as far as im aware he has covered what the title states so get it up ye

Agree with some of the comments... If Boyd receives the services he needs he will definately score goals, he's a great poacher