Kris Boyd joins Forest

Agree with some of the comments... If Boyd receives the services he needs he will definately score goals, he's a great poacher

Yeah, before he moved to Rangers he was on the verge of joining Sheffield Wednesday but then they came in with a bid and stole him :'(

I agree though with the correct service he could be a very important team member with Tudgay flicking balls on and Boyd running onto them, i think he will do well.

Good deal for Nottingham Forest. Always liked them and this can only help their promotion chances. Hope to see you in the Premier League next year!

I personally think Davies rotates his strikers too much as it is, nevermind adding another one to the mix. Yes, Blackstock is injured and Earnshaw hasn't been firing, but I think it is at the back where their problems are. Forest have dropped far too many points when they have had a lead this season.

I could see Boyd forging a good partnership with Tudgay, but there is a real lack of depth in defence. I really hope he does well though, I would love to see Forest back in the top flight

Yeah, before he moved to Rangers he was on the verge of joining Sheffield Wednesday but then they came in with a bid and stole him :'(

I agree though with the correct service he could be a very important team member with Tudgay flicking balls on and Boyd running onto them, i think he will do well.

Yeah totally agree, when surrounded with players who can play good through balls/crosses, he could own in the Championship

pretty good business for boro tbh. his ridiculous wages being paid in full by forest gives us enough to perhaps bring another loan player in, and also if he bangs them in for forest, which i hope he does, could end up getting a fair bit of cash when we sell him in the summer.

i accept he didn't work as hard as he should but he banged goals in for fun a times so i don't moan about it as long as striker scores goals and wins you games with they goals, i dont care if he doesn't run round the the park all day

Nope, 'Boro virtually had him tied up in January. I even remember the ginger one coming to some games to see him. I only wonder why we didn't go back in for him. We really need a goalscorer at the mo.