Votes: 130 80.2%
  • Kris Boyd

Votes: 32 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott92

Reaction score
probably the most asks question at the moment who is the best Kris Boyd or Henrik Larsson ??

My Own Opinion Kris Boyd Is A Better Striker But Henrik Larsson Is A Better All Round Player

Just intrested in what poeple have to say ..

Not watched much SPL, but I think the standard of players in the league was higher when Larsson played. So I would have to say Larsson, due to playing against better defenders.

Larsson is and will always be a legend of the SPL. Kris Boyd is a good striker but Larsson took less games to score his 158 goals! Plus Larsson played for Man U and Barcelona, showing he's a better player that Boyd!

henrik larsson all day long. kris boyd needs to get out of scotland and prove he can do it elsewere before we can even start to compare.

Hate to say it but Larsson was and always will be better than Kris Boyd. He tortured the SPL to no end and as mentioned by Scotland, he has played for better clubs aswell such as Man Utd and Barcelona. A class act in my opinion.

why would kris boyd want to leave when he plays for the team he supports is that not everyones dream to play for the club he loves

larsson
look at the spl when larsson played and look at it now
they hardly win in europe and the other teams and players aren't up to the standard

why would kris boyd want to leave when he plays for the team he supports is that not everyones dream to play for the club he loves

but their also the dream to play at the highest level which he is not doing and larsson was playing for the team he supported helsenborg but he left to play at a higher level and prove he can handle it in the best leagues in the world.

Larsson also went back to Helsingborgs to finish his career aswell which is admirable of him because he was still capable of playing at a high level

remember Larsson left for barca and Man utd at the end of his career in his early 30's i believe

Kris Boyd is only 26 in that time he could create an unbeatable SPL scoring record and still move on to EPL

It has to be Larsson. He is such a good player that even when he was 35 he was still murdering defenders for Man Utd in the EPL. That proves that he is a top player as not many could do that at 35.

Hate to say it but Larsson was and always will be better than Kris Boyd. He tortured the SPL to no end and as mentioned by Scotland, he has played for better clubs aswell such as Man Utd and Barcelona. A class act in my opinion.

Larsson is and will always be a legend of the SPL. Kris Boyd is a good striker but Larsson took less games to score his 158 goals! Plus Larsson played for Man U and Barcelona, showing he's a better player that Boyd!

i think its funny how u can say larrsons played for better clubs do none of you look a player profiles look at the age of larsson hes 38 boyds only 26 who says boyd will never play for a bigger team hes still got 9 year on larssonplus barca and man united didn go looking for him or that lasrson wanted to play for those clubs plus , Don't get me wrong, Larsson was a great player for Celtic and he deserves the praise he got for what he did at Parkhead but boyd has broke larrsons record so he cant be that much worse than larrson but whether you score from 25 yards or one yard, the end result is still the same and you still get one goal for what you've done. Kris has shown himself to be one of the most prolific forwards of his generation

No debate here IMO. Boyd is a good player but definately nowhere near the level Larsson played at.

Boyd is just a goal scorer. Larsson was much much more.

boys would suite someone like everton or fulham would be ideal place for boyd.

imo boyd would score goals for what ever club he plays for if its kilmarnock or manchester united

Only the Rangers fans stick up for Boyd.. And that's because Larsson was a genius, so much more than a poaching striker.. He's one of my all time footballing heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.