Kris & LG Fire's Created League's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a post that I'd added lower leagues to your Scottish pyramid structure, i shouldve asked first if you minded me adding amateur leagues and offering it back to people? what do you think?

Looks great. Good Job!

Have now added UAE,Bosnia and updated my custom Scottish League's. The Super Cup now has a group stage.

is that possible to create a competition for nations?? how to do it?

Your a LEGEND!! Has the UAE league got all the real players etc??

Kris,

Might needa re hash of Europe, but thinking about the "OF to EPL" bollox....

What about a regionalised Europe - UK top couple of leagues, regionalised lower leagues; samefor Spain /Portugal; France / Belgium / Holland; etc?

hey kris. you look like the man with all the know how. can you help me out. im trying to make the league cup in the english prem a group then knock out stage tournament like the world cup format with 32 team and then 16 going into the knockout stage. i would like to have english, scottish and welsh top teams in it but i dont seem to be able to get it right with variuos errors all the time cropping up. any help would be appreciated.thanks

UAE league is mint!! cheers! any chance of a Qatar league??

Updated the Original OP. Qatar,Cyprus,Jamaica and my very own UK & Ireland Super Cup now added.

If anyone would like any other league's created let me know :)

how about the lithuanian leagues is that possible?

what you reckon about doing a British Isle's super league

Teams from England down to League 2, SPL and Div 1 in Scotland and maybe a couple of the best teams from Ireland and Wales (i.e Bangor, Bohemians etc)

be enough teams to split it into 6/7 league's a think

Just an idea

cheers Kris

Love the bosnian league :) , i think i downloaded yours anyway, if so i added reserve and u'19s to it.
Got it in my journeyman career, hoping to manage there soon!

International Youth League

League with the best Nations so League 1 brazil span england so on so on and the teams have the best youth so 20 and under from that nation and see whos nations youth is the best

Do you get me.?

when will the FM Base Vrs Legends Database come out

how about the lithuanian leagues is that possible?

Still working on it. Will try and finish it soon.

what you reckon about doing a British Isle's super league

Teams from England down to League 2, SPL and Div 1 in Scotland and maybe a couple of the best teams from Ireland and Wales (i.e Bangor, Bohemians etc)

be enough teams to split it into 6/7 league's a think

Just an idea

cheers Kris

Also something that i have started but not quite finished yet.

International Youth League

League with the best Nations so League 1 brazil span england so on so on and the teams have the best youth so 20 and under from that nation and see whos nations youth is the best

Do you get me.?

No ?

when will the FM Base Vrs Legends Database come out

Not for sometime yet. I have finished the Legends. Most of them have positions set from previous patches. I need to contact other members though because everyone wants to be a striker or a winger and it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.