Kris & LG Fire's Created League's

Status
Not open for further replies.
make some people D/WB/AMRL then

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

for FM legends.
And can I request a created league. Can you make the American system bigger.

make some people D/WB/AMRL then

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

for FM legends.
And can I request a created league. Can you make the American system bigger.

I will look into it for you.

glad to hear your on with the British datatbase. cheers

how do you get on the FM Base database? you still looking for players?

Thanks im going to download the cyprus league now and also the british isles leagues sounds good idea as well if you make that too.

Also how many leagues are there in the cyprus one?

Last edited:
New leagues are Amazing Cheers Kris!! Any chance you could do a few lower leagues for Wales??

These are fantastic! Is there a possibility you could do the Honduran league/s?

only played the cyprus one so far and its amazing thanks.

I am looking into the above requests. Wales is done as is USA and Canada. Just need to test and upload.

Kris this is my first post ever in this forum
you are doing a great job
but it would be great to make a saudi league
thanks

Like i see, you don't have lot of work in your waiting list. So, maybe you can make Estonian league? :)

I have now added USA to the OP. It's All of the League's from the MLS down including cups.

Like i see, you don't have lot of work in your waiting list. So, maybe you can make Estonian league? :)

I'd like that too. I could probably help with the league rules and finances data. but let me know what would be necessary.

Kris how u said i could help, i would love to help cuase this stuff is really easy and i would love to help so if anyone wants a league done i will also help so u can requast if u want

how do you save them to your game or database

thx

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

plz help i dont know how to do it

how's the fm-base 2010 vs fm-base legends db going kris? well done on your other dbs by the way, they seem to be popular :)

no one want to answer me
your question wasn't very clear...but if you mean where do you save the file then you put it in your 'editor data' folder in your sports interactive folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.