Kris & LG Fire's Created League's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this has been done before but would it be possible to put every team in the British Isles and shunt them into one. It would end up being like 15 leagues or something but I have always wanted to get my beloved Loughgall Utd to European glory but it is impossible as there is nowhere near enough money put into Northern Irish leagues and all the teams are part time anyway. Put each team in their respective leagues by using their reputation etc.

Usually I can't make myself clear but hope you get what I mean:)

On the lower US leagues is there a way to make them to have promotion and relegation into the MLS?

Yes but that's not what it's like in real life. It's easy to amend though.

which leagues are you doing at the mo Kris

Kris since you never reply i couldnt get any feedback but i think its perfectly made so here is the ESTONIAN LEAGUE for you Guys
DOWNLOAD HERE

can someone create the dutch "hoofdklasse"? that is the 3rd to 6th leageu of the netherlands

Bahrein would be cool, to complete the rich middle east

Kris,

I love your work, the best i've seen.

Are you able to create the Northern Ireland Level 4 which is regionalised? And/or level 3 & 4 in the Republic of Ireland?

Kris,

I love your work, the best i've seen.

Are you able to create the Northern Ireland Level 4 which is regionalised? And/or level 3 & 4 in the Republic of Ireland?

Sorry there have been no recent updated but i have been very busy the last few weeks with my trip down to Sean & Lee's,Revision,The gf etc etc i have hardly had time to even play fm.

I will get round to other requests as soon as i can, I want to get the FM Base FC Patches finished first though.

Whats the UK and Ireland Super League?
How far down have you, or could you get the Irish leagues?;)

It's just a super cup for all nations instead of the FA. Cup

Kris you know what you could do is. on your start page of the thread make lines if you want or some. and say LGFIRES Created Leagues, or you can just post it with the rest of yours

Kris since you never reply i couldnt get any feedback but i think its perfectly made so here is the ESTONIAN LEAGUE for you Guys
DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks. But just one thing- the estonian leagues play four rounds not two but i managed to edit it myself. I like the finances, you probably didn't get some official info on it but its ok, I think it would be impossible to play the game with the financing some of the clubs have in real life. I had major difficulties finding some of the information on the official web-page of the Estonian football associationXD. Still, thanks.

Thanks. But just one thing- the estonian leagues play four rounds not two but i managed to edit it myself. I like the finances, you probably didn't get some official info on it but its ok, I think it would be impossible to play the game with the financing some of the clubs have in real life. I had major difficulties finding some of the information on the official web-page of the Estonian football associationXD. Still, thanks.
Thanx for the update i searched it in the internet and i got around the prize money and everything else is correct, only thing that i could find was rounds and i will fix now

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated: Rounds are correct, and Fincances are correct

Last edited:
LG Fire if you want to help out then that would be amazing. I will amend the thread name if you do?

LG Fire if you want to help out then that would be amazing. I will amend the thread name if you do?
Ok Kris i will help you out, cause i love these kinda stuff. So i made the Estonian League, and im working on Thailand (letting you know so you dont start it), so I will help you for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.