Kris & LG Fire's Created League's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Ok I have tried to create this thread about 12 times today and it's ******* me off now so lets hope it works this time.

Since i plan on creating alot of League's i felt it would be better to have them all in the one thread. I also plan to take requests.

Anyway last night i made the Egyptian League's (all of them) with the help of y step dad (who is Egyptian) so enjoy and watch this space for more.

Created Official League's

Egypt DOWNLOAD HERE

Japan DOWNLOAD HERE

UAE DOWNLOAD HERE

Bosnia DOWNLOAD HERE

Qatar DOWNLOAD HERE

Cyprus DOWNLOAD HERE

Jamaica DOWNLOAD HERE

USA DOWNLOAD HERE

Lithuania DOWNLOAD HERE

Custom Made League's

Scotland DOWNLOAD HERE

UK & Ireland Super Cup DOWNLOAD HERE

World Super League DOWNLOAD HERE

Coming Up:

FM Base Legends Vrs Fm Base 2010

Last edited:
Well Done Kris

This will help loads of people. :D

Mr. Jackson i would like to request the Japanese league =]

Quality Kris. Is there a tutorial on making leagues anywhere for those who want to give it a go themselves.?

I'de love to see a whole european super league format, going down to loads of teams.

Frankie I agree with you. a global superleague would also be alot of fun..

I will attempt actually when I get hang of it.

i dont get how you make the divisions all i see is "add club" but nothing about league or league rules etc etc

Can you make a Jamaican league ( down to the second tier) please Kris?

I'de love to see a whole european super league format, going down to loads of teams.

Can you make a Jamaican league ( down to the second tier) please Kris?

I will add both of these to my list. Will try my best with Jamaican League but it might not be easy.

Just remembered someone wanted a tutorial. Will try get it done at somepoint.

Egytian league is wicked! Anychance of doing league for a MiddleEastern country? U.A.E, Qatar, Saudi Arabia. Somewhere where all the old superstars end up lol

Egytian league is wicked! Anychance of doing league for a MiddleEastern country? U.A.E, Qatar, Saudi Arabia. Somewhere where all the old superstars end up lol

I would like to see a U.A.E league made
Just come back from Dubai and they love their football over there.

Its hard to find the league rules etc to do official leagues, i wanted to do the bosnian league but was getting nowhere cause' i cant read bosnian :)

Ill try out the egyptian league, looks nifty :p

Could you make a league where there is say 20 teams and all the teams are made with players from different leagues.So,there could be a Premiership team with the likes of Rooney,Gerrard,Torres etc and La Liga team with Messi,Ronaldo and Kaka etc.So in the end there is teams for the best 20 leagues in the world,f you get what I mean,thanks

Something i could look into. Was trying to upload Bosnia and UAE last night but the site problems took there tole and i gave up.

Expect them tonight.

Something i could look into. Was trying to upload Bosnia and UAE last night but the site problems took there tole and i gave up.

Expect them tonight.

Bosnian League! Nice 1 Kris!

I added a post that I'd added lower leagues to your Scottish pyramid structure, i shouldve asked first if you minded me adding amateur leagues and offering it back to people? what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.