Kris the Plagirist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CvK

Reaction score
So I stumbled across this site, hadn't ever heard of it before and its not that great. Anyway, thats by the by.

Amazed to see a thread in this Editors Forum where Kris, admin on here apparently, has posted one of "his" creations - Scottish Pyramid Databse.

Hold on, thinks I. I recognise that. You know why? Cos it was me that created it!

Copy and Pasted, word for word, from the SI Forums. He's even Copied and Pasted the updates i wrote about on the SI Forums and claimed he's updated it.

Here's mine, Thread Started on 23rd Oct:
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=157069

And here's Plagirist Boy's, Thread Started 31st Oct:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/scottish-leagues-edited-t22327.html

I expect to get flamed on here by Fanboys of the Plagirist, but just take a wee look and know in your heart that Plagirist Boy probably didn't make any of the databases that he's claimed to.

In fact, FM-Base is known for that sort of thievery throughout the FM Community.

Okay, thanks for reading.

Bye.

If you want to moan go to a place who cares you ********. Kris has been a great mod here.

And another thing, we aren't "renowned" for it at all, we just had 1 member called Ryan21 who was an utter ****** and stole things and didn't credit, and we dealt with him, so it's not like we always do it. It was 1 person, he was punished, end of.

Last edited:
I have been looking at that thread and this issue was mentioned on the 19/01/2010 by yourself, people have seen the post and the matter has probably been dealt with internally, so why start a hate thread about it?

Ehm, one person?

Ryan21 + Kris = 2 people

:)

I really don't know what to say. It looks as if Kris has copied it word for word.

Still it is pretty unacceptable taking all the work of making the Scottish league system and passing it off as his own...

You'll live won't you?
Its Football Manager, who cares.

Either way, you're a **** who clearly has no life but to whinge. Bye bye.

Okay sorry, 2 people then, but I still don't believe Kris would do that, probably sounds like I'm a fan boy, but I'm not I just don't think he would.

If he did, then I still don't give a **** because he's been an immense admin on here.

You don't need to believe it mate, but the evidence is there on the two links i gave. :)

Seems like this is something you should take to Kris, as opposed to throwing a temper tamtrum in public.

And Kris asked for no havoc this weekend XD

Hey guys, lets not get all nasty about this.

Group Hug?

So has Kris copied it? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.