Kris the Plagirist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, you could of not made a thread about it mate.

You could of PM'ed him.

Chill Bill, lets not fight about it.

Hug?

<Insert hug emotion here>

Pretty bad of Kris to pass it off as his own, but did you need to start a thread though? :S

I will keep this thread open, in case we find out any more. Please don't abuse CvK as I would be ****** off if all my work and all the writing was copied exactly word for word.

Anymore abuse at CvK = Infractions.

Maybe Max, i could have PM'd him. But i'd made a coupla posts on the thread that he ignored so thought i'd give him the opportunity to explain.

does it matter if he copied it?

By all means, post it up on the site. I spent a few weeks planning it out then editing the FM data and I did that for the benefit of the FM Community.

But for someone to claim it as their work? No credit to the creator? Sticks in the craw a bit, maybe you understand?

can someone not just change the title of the thread where itsup for download?? that way the guy will be credited

Maybe Max, i could have PM'd him. But i'd made a coupla posts on the thread that he ignored so thought i'd give him the opportunity to explain.
Fair enough I suppose.

I doubt Kris will be on tonight as he is away, Sean (the owner) might be though.

By all means, post it up on the site. I spent a few weeks planning it out then editing the FM data and I did that for the benefit of the FM Community.

But for someone to claim it as their work? No credit to the creator? Sticks in the craw a bit, maybe you understand?

Yeah, I just read all the OP and understand how it could annoy you.

Tbf I think Kris should have let people know in the first place it was your work.

Look plagerised, surprised he did it but looks pretty genuine to me.

CvK.. If you're not bothered at the fact that he hasn't credited you with the work but you're only upset at the fact that he passed it off as his own work, why could you not just PM him?
You posted in the thread, and he didn't respond. Maybe if you PM'd him, then he would respond. Rather than starting a thread over something that you don't actually mind that he has done? :S

I swear I saw Kris slating someone for doing this once might be wrong so don't qoute me on it but its a pity he didn't give credit to CvK :S

CvK.. If you're not bothered at the fact that he hasn't credited you with the work but you're only upset at the fact that he passed it off as his own work, why could you not just PM him?
You posted in the thread, and he didn't respond. Maybe if you PM'd him, then he would respond. Rather than starting a thread over something that you don't actually mind that he has done? :S
I agree, but I'd be annoyed also if this happened.

My opinion of Kris still stays the same, still immense, but shouldn't of done this.

You've got me wrong fella.

I am buvvared that i haven't been credited and i'm buvvared that its been claimed as someone else's.

I agree, but I'd be annoyed also if this happened.

My opinion of Kris still stays the same, still immense, but shouldn't of done this.

Yeah, not saying that what Kris did was right, because it wasn't. But this could have been sorted privately rather than airing his laundry in public, I think is the saying?

Either way, you're a **** who clearly has no life but to whinge. Bye bye.

That's a little harsh, I think the guy has a right to feel a bit annoyed. But I think making a thread about it is uneccessary

I just can't believe that our very own Kris has done this :'( Obviously you're annoyed but that doesn't detract from the fact that he is a great mod for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.