L.A. Noire

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 5K
I was playing for about 4 hours last night and I love it, but one one case, I got 1/14 questions correct or something XD, the one with the drugs. But it's just great interviewing people, I need to take more notice though, and it's a bit more difficult for me as I don't have a HDTV so it's hard to see the tell-tale signs :(

Feel exactly the same about it, it's good so far but not had much time to play it. When I do play it I feel like I'm doing the same **** I did on the last case. If it wasn't for the story it would be boring as other than looking for hidden cars and the side missions, what else is there to do?

Also, has anyone managed to run a person over, I've not been trying but I always seem to just miss them.

I'm a 'don't give a ****' kind of cop. More than happy to knock over 5 innocent people to catch one bad guy. I just feel like i'm doing the same **** over and over. The story is decent though so I am keen to keep playing. It's getting sold once i'm done though.

I've had GTA, Red Dead and Bully - all have been fantastic games - got this game yesterday... Love it.

GTA 4 put me off GTA games forever, I think I overdid the online moped racing too much XD

I was playing for about 4 hours last night and I love it, but one one case, I got 1/14 questions correct or something XD, the one with the drugs. But it's just great interviewing people, I need to take more notice though, and it's a bit more difficult for me as I don't have a HDTV so it's hard to see the tell-tale signs :(

Same I'm ***** at telling if someones lying or not, 90% of the time I just choose doubt which seems to work well.

I'm a 'don't give a ****' kind of cop. More than happy to knock over 5 innocent people to catch one bad guy. I just feel like i'm doing the same **** over and over. The story is decent though so I am keen to keep playing. It's getting sold once i'm done though.

Agreed, good game (particularly homicide) but no replay value. Not sure if i can be bothered to wait for the DLC.

Also Phelps is an annoying little ****. Typical cop.

I think I am just going to rent it next week and spend the whole week completing it, if it takes that long.

not a big fan of gta

but i loved red dead and probably i will like la noire too

finished...was a really good game...although nowhere near the hype that was created...

I honestly can't be bothered to play it, I'll get around to finishing it eventually but it's lost some appeal already. :(

I honestly can't be bothered to play it, I'll get around to finishing it eventually but it's lost some appeal already. :(

Same, really poor show from Rockstar.

Think the game is awesome, such a shame that it's clearly very short. Also, I'd prefer it if there were some real long cases in it.

Other than that, I think it's pretty epic. Recognising actors from TV shows is pretty kewl too.

Sounds like, from what I have seen in the comments, is that I should wait a while for the prices to go down and to wait until it drops to a decent price. I know that, if I buy this game now when it is at the high price, it probably wouldn't have a strong longevity on my shelf.

I will probably focus on getting bigger titles that are coming out, i.e. Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, FIFA 12, etc.

Just picked up my copy an hour ago... traded in my old Wii for it and £12, so basically I picked it up for free plus got some extra cash (I aint played my Wii for three years now!)
Looks awesome ... my bro is on it atm so I haven't played it as of yet. I've seen the 1st three missions online ... regret it now that I have it (I expected not to get it) but hey.

Last edited: