Max, i bid 20m for Cech?
Sorry, CTRL+F betrayed me again. I think it is a bit too late to change that seeing as Murley is probably basing his team around Cech now, how about seeing as you bidded 1.8m more, I'll give you a player valued at 1.8m at the start of the game for free? Note, if I do make this mistake again I won't change it but give out the free player

Will send bids but can't sort right now :/ will be close to deadline bud... At work all day so can't so any earlier sorry

Sorry, should've got results up by half 8 latest. Got a bit carried away practicing footy. Sorting results now

[video=youtube;pRpeEdMmmQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0[/video]

Please excuse the bad pun.

PLAYERS - AFRICA

Goalkeepers
Vincent Enyeama - Nigeria - Nath Walker - 7m (2nd highest, SteffJenks - 5.4m)
Carlos Kameni - Cameroon - NathWalker - 9m (2nd highest, SteffJenks - 8.7m)
Richard Kingson - Ghana - Sam91 - 3m (2nd highest, UKFootballScore - 2.3m)

Defenders
Aurelien Chedjou - Cameroon - United_68 - 15m (2nd highest, Toon Army 13 - 9.6m)
Bakary Kone - Burkina Faso - United_68 - 7.5m (2nd highest, SteffJenks - 6.8m)
Kolo Toure - Ivory Coast - Toon Army 13 - 7.1m (2nd highest, UKFootballScore - 4.2m)
Emmanuel Eboue - Ivory Coast - NathWalker - 10m (2nd highest, Akash - 9.2m)
Efe Ambrose - Nigeria - NathWalker - 9m (2nd highest, Akash - 6.4m)
Joseph Yobo - Nigeria - NathWalker - 6m (2nd highest, Revolution/United_68 TIED - 3.5m)

Midfielders
Yaya Toure - Ivory Coast - United_68 - 26m (2nd highest, Toon Army - 23.3m)
John Obi Mikel - Nigeria - Sam91 - 13m (2nd highest, Murley - 12m)
Emmanuel Frimpong - Ghana - Murley - 12.9m (2nd highest, NathWalker - 9m)
Kerim Frei - Tunisia - Murley - 13.1m (2nd highest, United_68 - 7.5m)
Alex Song - Cameroon - United_68 - 18m (2nd highest, MWEST94 - 17m)
Michael Essien - Ghana - United_68 - 12m (2nd highest, UKFootballScore - 9m)

Forwards
Emmanuel Adebayor - Togo - NathWalker - 10m (2nd highest, MWEST94 - 8m)
Emmanuel Emenike - Nigeria - SteffJenks - 11.2m (2nd highest, United_68/Sam91 TIED - 11m)
Samuel Eto'o - Cameroon - Sam91 - 19m (2nd highest, United_68 - 18m)
Peter Odemwingie - Nigeria - UKFootballScore - 5.5m (2nd highest, United_68 - 5m)
Didier Drogba - Ivory Coast - NathWalker - 16m (2nd highest, Sam91/United_68 TIED - 11m)

African Legends
George Weah - Liberia - Murley - 26.3m (2nd highest, Toon Army 13 - 20.4m)
Abedi Pele - Ghana - Murley - 22.2m (2nd highest, United_68 - 20m)
Roger Milla - Cameroon - Murley - 24.1m (2nd highest, United_68 - 20m)
Godfrey Chitalu - Zambia - Murley - 20.4m (2nd highest, United_68 - 20m)

Okay, these are the results, any overspending? How surprised were you to see Murley sweep up the legends? Did you realize that the players would be leaving the club every 2 years for the African Cup Of Nations during times were points won are crucial?

Yessssss Kingson Mikel and Eto'o all at decent prices!!

Sorry, CTRL+F betrayed me again. I think it is a bit too late to change that seeing as Murley is probably basing his team around Cech now, how about seeing as you bidded 1.8m more, I'll give you a player valued at 1.8m at the start of the game for free? Note, if I do make this mistake again I won't change it but give out the free player

I tried to inbox you but yours was full? Sorry to be a nuisance but I would love Cech in my team. Sorry Murley.

Murley use to be a wise and sensible bidder - but I must say that using half the budgets on four very young players playing almost same positions, is way over-spending!
I figure he was drawn by the big-names, and only hoped to get one of them!?

Besides that, I can see that I most likely won't get players before the late rounds! :)

Oh *****... Ermm... Yeah was very stupid of me. I wasn't aiming to get all of them tbh :(

Max which players are -9 and which are -10 mate.

Murley use to be a wise and sensible bidder - but I must say that using half the budgets on four very young players playing almost same positions, is way over-spending!
I figure he was drawn by the big-names, and only hoped to get one of them!?

Besides that, I can see that I most likely won't get players before the late rounds! :)

Can backfire big time or can turn out well in the future. If a few of them turn out the best players in the world then I will be laughing for 20m+ or can sell up for 20/30m. But Like i said, I was no way expecting all of them and will hit me hard.

Can backfire big time or can turn out well in the future. If a few of them turn out the best players in the world then I will be laughing for 20m+ or can sell up for 20/30m. But Like i said, I was no way expecting all of them and will hit me hard.

You have a point - but as I understand all clubs will have transfer-bans and there will be no player-auctions in-between seasons (but that's just how I have understood it)

But defiantly you will have a very strong offensive in the future ;)

You have a point - but as I understand all clubs will have transfer-bans and there will be no player-auctions in-between seasons (but that's just how I have understood it)

But defiantly you will have a very strong offensive in the future ;)

For the amount I have paid, I sure hope so lol.

A few members didn't necessarily bid high for any player, but a few players bid too high on a line of players which means they've spent a lot this round.
e.g

Murley - £119m on 6 players - Also overbidding massively on Frimpong in my opinion

United - £78.5m on 5 players

NathWalker - £67m on 6 players - Overbidding on Drogba in my opinion as he is oldddd

Okay, Cech will be transferred to United_68.

Abedi Pele and Godfrey Chitalu are -9
George Weah and Roger Milla are -10

Next round will be up tonight, here's a hint for the meanwhile

[video=youtube;8g_GeQR8fJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_GeQR8fJo[/video]

betislogo.png

odemwingie_2468113b.jpg

BETIS SIGN BAGGIES WANTAWAY STRIKER ODEMWINGIE!!

After flying to spain and boarding five trains and a bus, and turning up at the training ground to force through a move it finally happened this morning!

AVB is said to be happy that his bench will now be warm

Hii MaxPower, Are there going to be a trading window where we can negotiate and sell and buy players from other chairmen's?
tbh glad i missed out on the last round.....
Great Strikeforce btw Murley